Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Growlith1223's Bug fixes topic

Growlith1223

ok so, i am gonna make this topic for bug fixes for either CS:DE, EO 2.0, and EO 3.0.

>! @Packet:
>! > **Client Side**
>
> ok so like this is one that is overlooked many times. What this will do is fix an overload on packets received from the client. This will FIX that and make it so it uses the Client packets received from the server
>
> in ModEnumerations, find
>
> ```
>
> Public HandleDataSub(CMSG_COUNT) As Long
>
> ```
> Replace with
>
> ```
>
> Public HandleDataSub(SMSG_COUNT) As Long
>
> ```

This will be updated as i go through bugs in the engines.

Make sure to post un fixed bugs ^^

You really should include descriptions of what it fixes.. And add more than just one fix if you're going to make spoilers and whatnot for it. ![:P](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.png)

> what does the CMSG_COUNT do ?

It's a typo that will either limit or overdo the amount of packet types the client can receive from the server. (All the SSendLoginOK stuff and such). It's been in the engine for ages really, and several people have listed the fix.

> You really should include descriptions of what it fixes.. And add more than just one fix if you're going to make spoilers and whatnot for it. ![:P](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.png)

Yea i forgot about the descriptions of them until you said something xD

I'll change it right now