Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WHAT MANGA AND ANIME HAVE YOU GUYS READ OR WATCHED?!?!?!?!

Sekiguchi Okitsugu

This is a very simple question. Just type down list of all the anime you've watched or are going to watch(or even the ones you know but haven't watched)! I dunno why I'm doing this question, but I don't care. I've watched SAO(1,2 and 3), No Game No Life, Attack on Titan, Log Horizon(1 and half of 2), some naruto, some dragon ball and dragon ball z, some fairy tail, some pokemon(which is fine, but a bit childish), some Yu Gi Oh(which sucks), some Deltora quest anime(hmmm this is fine…), avatar the legend of aang and Korra(is funny, but I'm not sure if it's an anime or Chinese). The manga I've read are naruto, dragon ball, dragon ball z, bleach, Karakuri doji Ultimo, and these other one I don't remember.

Was the cancerous title really necessary?

Well, suppose I better answer what I've watched recently now that I'm here…

EDIT: decided to decorate a bit.

Some recently watched series:
**Shokugeki no Soma (Food Wars)**
![](https://media.giphy.com/media/14lmb651h5ZFKM/giphy.gif)
Pretty good series based on cooking. The main character enters an elite cooking school where very few graduate, and many are expelled on a frequent basis. Pretty good, likable (or at least, develops the ones you don't like) characters, and pretty good flow. Episode 1 has an over-the-top fanservice-y scene that drives away most people but I promise the rest of the episodes never quite hit that again.
8/10 - rewatching.

**Prison School**
![](https://media.giphy.com/media/CGT4QAecso9fW/giphy.gif)
er…well, 18+. The pretense is completely ridiculous (5 boys get locked up in a school prison for peeping. To make it better, there are 1,000 girls to 5 boys in this school. Yes it's strange). Completely perverted (especially practically every scene where 2 specific characters interact). For how disturbing it is, it was oddly funny at some points?
5/10 - not hentai (it's ecchi), but can be easily confused for hentai at multiple points (while never actually doing [ahem] anything).

**Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai (A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Does Not Exist)** (yes that's the title.)
![](https://media.giphy.com/media/nlO9dihMMVe5q/giphy.gif)
Also 18+. Set in a dystopian Japan where the government have introduced invasive surveillance devices that will flash for so much as saying a dirty word and have controlled media. Follows two "erotic terrorists" that aim to distribute questionable material while giving the Decency Squad a hard time. Also ecchi.
7/10 - It's bloody immature, and it was hilarious. Can't tell what's overall more disturbing, this or Prison School. I think without the scenes between 2 characters for Shimoneta and Prison School would win hands down.

**Godannar**
![](https://media.giphy.com/media/9Pe8RrI2UnPxK/giphy.gif)
Alien threats known as Mimetic invade Earth. Humans win. 5 years later on the wedding day of the protags, the Mimetic emerge. Has gratuitous fanservice, worse than Kill la Kill, even.
7/10 - would watch again.

**Madoka Magica**
![](https://media.giphy.com/media/bDSTYI3oBoG8o/giphy.gif)
Don't let the exterior disillusion you. Watch it.

**Sword Art Online**
![](https://media.giphy.com/media/2Pk9newN8fkbu/giphy.gif)
Starts off pretty good. Takes a super nosedive halfway into Season 1, just couldn't watch it after that. It became literal shit.
First half; 6/10 - would watch again if not for disappointment that it never gets the justice it deserves
Second half; 1/10 - harem trash.

I will always recommend Death Parade (10/10) and Berserk (10/10).
Afro Samurai (6/10), Angel Beats (4/10), Assassination Classroom (7/10), Blue Exorcist (7/10), Great Teacher Onizuka (6/10), Kill la Kill (6/10), Tiger & Bunny (6/10) all come to mind too.
There's more, but I don't feel like typing anything before that. Maybe I should take the time to set up a MAL account.

Girl: Do u even want to be with me forever?
Boy: No
Girl: Do u even like me?
Girl: Would u cry if i walked away?
She heard enough and was hurt… She walked away with tears in her eyes
The boy grabbed her arm
Boy: Your not pretty...your beautiful
Boy: I dont want to be with u forever...I need to be with u forever
Boy: I dont like u...I love u
Boy: I wouldn't cry if u walked away......I would die if u walked away.
Boy Whispers: Plz stay with me
Girl: I will...
*Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they loves u
*Something good will happen to u at 1-4pm
*Tomorrow it could be anywhere!!!
*Get ready for the shock of your life!
*If u dont post this to 5 other comments... You will have baD luck in relationships for the next 10 years

So never mind this retard spam above me.

Anyone can tell me an anime which is 18+ and not because of the sex, but because it's fucked up with fighting or something.

I just want to see some weird shit and cartoon characters get brutally murdered.

Much obliged!

@'Abyss':

> So never mind this retard spam above me.
>
> Anyone can tell me an anime which is 18+ and not because of the sex, but because it's fucked up with fighting or something.
>
> I just want to see some weird shit and cartoon characters get brutally murdered.
>
> Much obliged!

Literally Berserk.

@'Exception':

> @'Abyss':
>
> > So never mind this retard spam above me.
> >
> > Anyone can tell me an anime which is 18+ and not because of the sex, but because it's fucked up with fighting or something.
> >
> > I just want to see some weird shit and cartoon characters get brutally murdered.
> >
> > Much obliged!
>
> Literally Berserk.

Thanks man, looks like it's exactly what I'm looking for!