Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Classes?

Sekiguchi Okitsugu

Hey guys,

Whenever i delete classes in skywire, the server suddenly doesn't work and i have to get a new one. So how can i delete classes, without the server breaking down?
My other question is, when i type down some classes, only three show up in the client when i register and choose a class. So how do i make it so more than three(5, to be exact) classes show up in the client?

thanks,
Seki

yea, the problem is not solved simply because you hit the backspace button. The Engine is looking for all the classes you deleted, so it crashes. You need to tell the engine not to look for them any more. Hard coded.

@'Growlith1223':

> Or you could you know, fix the system and make it dynamic.. it's not hard to do so

Sigh.

Not helpful.

What might not be hard for you, could be a major challenge for another person. Not everybody has the same skill level as you. This guy clearly is far below where you stand. So for everybody saying "omg it's so easy to do, I don't understand why you haven't done it, blah blah blah", I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that at some point you'll understand the concept of different skill levels. Once more, just to be redundant: what's easy for you, might not be easy for someone else.

/EndRant

With that being out of the way….

Sekiguchi, you'll have to open the source code in VB6 (I believe for both the client and the server), search for maxclasses, and change the value there. Then you'll have to search for the current classes *in the code* and either remove them completely, or edit them yourself to fit your needs. After that, compile everything, and you should be good to go.

yes because googling how to get the max count of an array in vb6 is hard. and when i say it's not hard, **it's not hard**. I never once tried to down talk anyone saying "why have you not done this already.." try to understand that please. im hoping at some point you'll understand the concept of googling.