Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dungeon Mapping Contest

Gahduvdeth

Okay, so, I'm not sure where to put this. So I'm just slapping it up here.

You can either submit your entry through this thread, or on the original post that exists on my website (which can be found in my sig).

**Theme: Underground Caverns**
**Restrictions: None**
**Due date: April 8th, 2016 at 12:00 AM CST**

**First Prize: Your dungeon will be implemented into TWoA, and your character will be given 1,000 GP.**
**Second Prize: 500 GP.**
**Third Prize: 100 GP.**
Winners will be selected on April 9th, and the winning dungeon will be implemented into the game by April 15th.
Please try to flesh out the dungeon as much as possible, including any items or monsters a player would face along the way.
In order to gain entry into the contest, all you have to do is reply to this thread with images of your dungeon that have been uploaded to Imgur, as well as details about the dungeon such as items and monsters.

So this is not a mapping contest since you can use any tileset to make a map.

A mapping contest all uses the same tileset due to the fact if you dont people will not judge on mapping skills but the tileset graphics instead.

You just can't tell who the better mapper is unless you all use the same tiles.

I gave a theme, and I'm not limiting it to any one tileset. The reason for this is because the map's graphics will be converted over to fit those of TWoA anyway.

Work with whatever you feel most comfortable with.

EDIT: The goal here is not to see who can design the best map using a given tileset, but to see who can design the best dungeon within a given theme.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, sorry for losing track of time (still feels like the 5th), I whipped this up in about 30 minutes yesterday so it's not the best, but if you want to use it for a base then feel free, I just felt like mapping it even though it was late.

The map is a 50x50
![](http://s21.postimg.cc/pvat7biee/Map.jpg)