Find results in...

Eclipse - Some Unique Name Here

Rob Janes

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow… this is amazing.

This engine is what I would like to think is a big step for VB6 engines. It has character customization, more interesting combat, and it runs well on my old machine (20-25 fps on a fully populated map).

The only thing I think its missing is a Quest log (If there is one, I didnt find it) but besides that its a great engine. Maybe another thing is to have is a right click menu to have easier access to things like trade and inspect. Im glad to see this re uploaded and im hoping the best for this engine.

* @ Jumbo.

If you look under modGraphics, Sub ProcessWeather, if the words "Render_Graphics" is at the bottom, if you delete that, and then under modGameLogic, the Game_Loop, where it calls "Render_Graphics" put it on maybe a Tick + 20 loop, you'll get a HUGE FPS increase.

> Still looking forward to this. Also, how does the mail system work? I can't seem to figure that one out.
>
> Oh, and I don't know if you're still taking name ideas for this engine but hows this: Eclipse Orijanes ![](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.png)

How does it work? Other than that looks really awesome looking forward to the Achievement System. It will give self-esteem to some players :D

Anyways good job on it :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...