Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse - Some Unique Name Here

Rob Janes

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havn't seen how this custom version is yet. I think im going to fiddle around with this for a bit, its too bad it did not included a source file ![:unsure:](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.png)

• 3 weeks later...
Question. On the latest version of this (the regular/non hack-n-slash version) how do I view the party window? The buttons aren't there anymore. I tried /party but that didn't do anything.

Also, is there a way to fix or disable shadows? They're fixed to a certain position. So if the sprites are any bigger or smaller than the default XP sprites, it looks odd. (So for example, the cat sprite looks like it's walking in the air)

I also noticed that there are no attack sounds until the final hit that kills them. The enemies make attack sounds, but not the player. It's silent until you actually kill them, then you hear it. Was this intended or is there a way to fix it?

Hey would you consider adding one of the more detailed "Block" interfaces into the map editor, this is a feature in many other versions of eclipse that would be cool to have in this one.

Also would you consider making resources like trees see through if you are behind them? I thought this feature was really cool in other eclipse versions.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
I Cant wait for the final release of the custom engine.

it is almost like a ALL IN ONE engine with great feautures hahahaha i LOvE It.

–-----------------

Sorry for the Bad Enlgish

-------------------

English is my second Language

---------------------------------------------

EDITED: rob please work on this one.. release the final Custom Engine