• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @BugSick, in the client, under modGraphics, find
>
> DrawHUDTarget()
>
> You'll find the X/Y of the PNG there, then you would just move the picturebox over as well to match.

Thank you i am waiting for this, and if you have time i sent you an email. thanks.

–---------------------

Edit: how can i edit in the source that the image/.png are always on top? that i dont need to click an NPC or player to see it, likewise i dont have a target. Because i want the image always in the screen. How can i do that.

Ps. Sorry bad english ![:P](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.png)

---------------------

Edit 2: Any update on map resizing???

> I'll update it as needed, I have a few things that I want to add and release this weekend, just minor updates.
>
> 1\. Events be able to offer a quest.
>
> 2\. Fix an issue with map sizing.
>
> 3\. NPC Spells

Still looking forward to this. Also, how does the mail system work? I can't seem to figure that one out.

Oh, and I don't know if you're still taking name ideas for this engine but hows this: Eclipse Orijanes ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png)

I'm working on the update today, it'll be up tonight for you BugSick.

1) Map Resizing issue fixed.

2) Events can now also add a 'Quest' to a Quest Log

3) Some general performance issues addressed

If I get a chance I'll do NPC spells, this may or may not be included, hard to say.

Is there possible way how to cause that game will be changing while playing? Like it's in WoW. For instance, once there is hole of thrall miners and after some quests (when the story moves as well), they became rebels (because they don't want to be thralls anymore). So the story and the game is changing, but only on few starting maps. Then are all maps same. I know that's too much to do, already now you've done great work, but I would love it. It'd give opinion to make games with better sotry side. It might be connected with Event System.

But very great work. Good luck with it.

And name could be Eclipse SUNaH or Eclipse Sun/Eclipse Sunshine ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)

Also, separating of Classes and Races might be funny. Pets and Mounts as well. I know I want too much. But i would be good, too.