Eclipse - Some Unique Name Here

Rob Janes

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> Heyo SomeUniqueNameHereLovers!!
>
> If you want to support Rob Janes you can vote for him here: [http://www.touchofde…veloper-voting/](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/130805-new-developer-voting/)
>
> Just to be said ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png)
>
> PS: To all haters he dont wants me to do this…It was my idea

Hey Rob i tested the engine , i always looked there but never tryed it on my own , once i downloaded and opened i have to admit that gaved me a feeling like this engine looks more MMORPG engine , first for the options that could be easly enabled disabled , and also for the things you said in your presentation post .

I Would suggest you some things like : Add a enable / disable in options for the diagonal walk (2D isometric) also i found that when you click on inventory for exemple then you switch to character tab (or anything else) it made the game screen disappear for half a second then appear again i don't know if you could take a look to it ..

And hmm , what about actual stats of this project ? i mean i saw that Quest system isn't actually started but in the project Quest is already there.

When do you think that this engine will be done to 100% ? once you completed the entire list of things to do ? or until there is no bug , fixes are done etc ?

Good Continuation !

PS: Are you going to implement transparent windows ? only (On game screen like inventory etc…)

Honestly just add an integration system in place for the quest editor and event editor. Id like to be able to do a full length conversation with the NPC, then add a command that starts the quest.

DeathKnight, you could add a ReDim MapBlock() piece of code to where it updates the map, to resolve the issue. I'll add that this week to the list of things to do.

That wouldn't be hard to do at all Dax, just something I never considered. It'd actually be extremely easy. I'll look into this. I have my hands full with Eclipse and Aloria at the moment, if there is any one who wants to take over updating this custom version and are capable, just reply here.

@clark - I'm not sure about the screen disappearing for a second when switching tabs, I can't seem to recreate that problem. Perhaps change your rendering device in the config.ini? As for other features, there's nothing that's really incomplete, the quest system is fully functional, the guild system is fully functional, as for transparent windows, it's not something I have on the agenda for that release.

@BugSick

I'll update it as needed, I have a few things that I want to add and release this weekend, just minor updates.

1\. Events be able to offer a quest.

2\. Fix an issue with map sizing.

3\. NPC Spells

You could definately use it for your game though and if you need anything, give me a hollar.