Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just wanted to say…

Grizzy

I have been a member of this community off and on for a big majority of my life though I feel I have never really been a strong supporting member like I have always wanted to be. Recently I went though a really rough patch in my life with drinking, drugs, arrests and other things I don't wish to get into. Needless to say last year was one of the roughest years of my life. But the end of last year and this year things have really changed for the better for me. I left a few people here high and dry last year and to those people I owe a big apology. I plan on being a much stronger member of this community and by helping new comers learn and grow by passing along/teaching with what skills I do possess. I want to thank this entire community for being a solid rock and always being a place I can turn to. So once again I am here to say hello as I return to the site and this time, hopefully, it will be for good.

Most of you I'm sure don't really care nor have noticed. It's just something I wanted to share. (: