Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Miracle Reborn v0.1.0beta (before this was Eclipse Reborn)

tslusny

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good. Downloading right now! Can't wait to try it out. May make it my main engine. Will be back with an edit shortly on what I think about it. (Not that any bad feedback matters to anyone here haha I'm not here for that.) I just used Eclipse Advanced for sort of a preview for this and liked it a lot. Hopefully this project goes a long way. Keep up the good work Nyan.

~~Edit: I am pleased with what I see so far. I haven't really ran into anything yet. I would for sure like to see a guild system though. I also have a question. How can I change what the things say before it gets to the actual menu? It says like Touchofdeath productions presents. I would like to be able to change these. If someone could help I would appreciate it a lot.~~

Edit: Dis-regard this. ^

**[Abhi2011](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/user/70687-abhi2011/) found the answer below. V**

> ~~It is somewhere hardcoded. I am checking it out now, but can't find it.~~
>
> EDIT: It isn't. You can find them in Data files\graphics\surfaces

Ha I thought it would have been hard coded as well. I guess that was like the one place I didn't look!? Haha thanks for helping me out and thanks for making it easy for those not completely blind to find and edit this great feature Nyan!

Edit: I now have another question. Sorry in advance. How do I change the news. I cannot find it where it usually is where you can edit it with notepad.

> Ha I thought it would have been hard coded as well. I guess that was like the one place I didn't look!? Haha thanks for helping me out and thanks for making it easy for those not completely blind to find and edit this great feature Nyan!
>
> Edit: I now have another question. Sorry in advance. How do I change the news. I cannot find it where it usually is where you can edit it with notepad.

also in the gui it's a img file not txt.

I'm not sure if this would be considered a double post but sorry in advance. I have found a bug and would like to fix it. Chat is like cut half way through it so makes it difficult to read. I'm not sure if anyone has said anything about this already but I have read almost every post here. If someone could help that would be great.

> I'm not sure if this would be considered a double post but sorry in advance. I have found a bug and would like to fix it. Chat is like cut half way through it so makes it difficult to read. I'm not sure if anyone has said anything about this already but I have read almost every post here. If someone could help that would be great.

I experienced this issue as well, cause is the admin panel, pres insert and it will be normal again.

**New version**

v0.0.8 -> v0.0.9

- Fixed NPC events for "Not Moving" and "Guard" NPC behaviour

- Fixed NPC message for "Not Moving" and "Guard" NPC behaviour

- Fixed Tutorial RTE 9

- Fixed Trade automation error

- Fixed drawing of trade window (simple bug caused by swapped Width and Height)

- Fixed withdrawing from Bank, and entire Bank_Doubleclick procedure

- Fixed idiotish bug in resetClickedButtons, what was only spamming error log

- Added GDI drawing for resource graphic in Resource Editor

- Added new function - RenderTextureByRects

I love the engine ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png) just 2 things im a lil curious about, my friend tried loading the client and things were really slow(is it normal? im just trying to figure out if its his pc sucks or if the engine just has really high reqs so we can use the engine) and 2 i found a little problem with trying to place new enemies on a map(map properties) could you look into this problem plz? thank you for your time reading the post ^w^ it is greatly appreciated.

And if you can add a little modification to Shop, like : an item can be bought with more than 1 currency, example Sword - 100 Gold, 20 Diamonds, 5 blabla.

Would be great to use it like a shop and craft ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)

Recommended features for next update:

Quest System- (Yes, I am fully aware you can make quests using the events.)

Guild System-

Pet System-

(Sorry to all that this may irritate… I am not very good with code and don't get me wrong. I definitely want to learn more so I can do these on my own.)

Thanks, Synister

Well I know in RPG Maker you would pretty much make all quests in the event system. Really the only things you can't do is a kill count quest but you could always make it a "Go kill some bugs and bring me back 10 bug shells" kind of quest and if you didn't want it to be repeatable then you can use the event system to make it so as well.