Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Miracle Reborn v0.1.0beta (before this was Eclipse Reborn)

tslusny

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**New version**

I do not added all features what i planned, becouse i wanted release this new version as soon as possible. But i added almost everything what i wanted into.

**v0.0.9 -> v0.0.10**

- New logo

- Added Client-Side account editor

- SendPlayerDir fix

- Added NPCvNPC combat

- Added Projectiles

- FPS locked back to 32

- Fixed withdrawing currency from bank

- Added Social Icons

- Added Y-based rendering for NPCs, Characters and Resources

- Fixed spell editor bug what was causing to not loading fraWindow correctly for each spell type

- Fixed cmbBranchSkill populating

- Added real shadows

- Fixed minor ClearAttributteDialogue bug

- Now on attackable NPCs if event is choosed then it will run when that NPC is killed

- Npc critical hit fix

- Fixed client side Player_Highindex

- Changed MAX_LEVELS to 99

- Added Fogs, Tint and Panoramas

- Added new Resources graphics

- Added new Tilesets graphics

Oh duck really ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png) i forgot to add panoramas folder lol ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)

lololol you rushed this!! You forgot to complete the speed for fog scrolling, ~~if you want i can post a tutorial on the boards later for this fix.~~

Edit: bleh is just one line of code, ppl are going to suffer with this release just saying XDDD

just replace: fogTmr = Tick + 20

with this: fogTmr = Tick + 255 - CurrentFogSpeed

Hi Deathbeam, I have a problem in Map Tiles Editor.

When I set the map size X or Y large than 24, 18 and move character to location x, y > 24, 18\. Then open Tile Editor, select a tile and go to Game Screen, the tile view in game screen doesn't show at current mouse location (It shows at difference location on screen). Could you fix it, please!

And one more question, how to makes monster NPCs move continuously (not move and stop 1 by 1 tile even when it has a target)

Sorry if I asked too much!

> Hi Deathbeam, I have a problem in Map Tiles Editor.
>
> When I set the map size X or Y large than 24, 18 and move character to location x, y > 24, 18\. Then open Tile Editor, select a tile and go to Game Screen, the tile view in game screen doesn't show at current mouse location (It shows at difference location on screen). Could you fix it, please!
>
> And one more question, how to makes monster NPCs move continuously (not move and stop 1 by 1 tile even when it has a target)
>
> Sorry if I asked too much!

I had that bug too, just close map editor, and open it again, that should fix it.

And i think there was an option in RPG maker for character speed, i think it should be in eclipse too, i don't remember.

> I had that bug too, just close map editor, and open it again, that should fix it.
>
> And i think there was an option in RPG maker for character speed, i think it should be in eclipse too, i don't remember.

I have tried close the Map editor and re-open it like you say but still can't fix it.

Screenshot: http://nt4.upanh.com/b6.s34.d4/1ef94784a25c1c67d0df3ceed1ca2718_52491874.untitled1.700x0.png