Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The plan, moving forward.

Link

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skyward reminds me of myself years ago, when I was bashing Eclipse direction. ;)

You guys even if 2-D games are dead, especially MMOs - don't mean there isn't a big enough demand. You can make a 2-D MMO that generates income to feed you and a family of 5\. You just got to be good enough and make it work on mobile. Simply put.

@'Irij':

> @'SkywardRiver':
>
> > All for the lolz while I actually do stuff.
>
> TL;DR: You care in some way and since you do, _why not try to contribute to the community like you have before to bring this place somewhat back_? Ultimately it's your decision and I appreciate everything you've done sincerely, as I really do appreciate this place as it's given me a lot of joy over the years of utilizing what this place brought us.

Because I've been doing that since Amish left (until about a month ago) and still got treated like a near ban-worthy nuisance every time I spoke my mind. Or if a bug was found in Skywyre it was (in some cases) all my fault and how dare I call myself a programmer. I don't want to be part of some toxic regime that treats it's vets, again, like some near ban-worthy nuisance.

@'Helladen':

> Skyward reminds me of myself years ago, when I was bashing Eclipse direction. ;)
>
> You guys even if 2-D games are dead, especially MMOs - don't mean there isn't a big enough demand. You can make a 2-D MMO that generates income to feed you and a family of 5\. You just got to be good enough and make it work on mobile. Simply put.

I'm not bashing the direction of Eclipse, because it HAS no direction lol. And yeah, a good 2D MMO can still preform wonderfully in the market today! I just feel that they won't be being made here in the years to come.