Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yuko banned.

Link

She was banned because she infultrated the staff team, literally copied the database, made an eclipse clone and tried to get members to go to that site. She also told me on skype I can't take legal actions because "She has connections." According to her she and a few members were plotting this? This was after I told her she couldn't be the owner here. I have a bad track of hiring bad developers, but I was serious about the fact I'm learning web dev and I have made some progress. This learning experience has only made it very clear that I can't trust a soul with the website. From here on out there will be no other web developer, I'll fully learn everything I need in order to manage the site and update it.

If you move over to that clone site I wont stop you, but this is an honest warning. Yuko/Amazi will be a dictator and does not have the best intentions for Eclipse, she simply wants to say that she's the owner of a large community. Goodluck if you are one of those people there.

When I say clone, I meant it. It's an exact replica of the current forums..

CHANGE YOUR INFO, JUST IN CASE.

- Link

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the way she put it and I quote "I'm leaving and I'm taking Eclipse with me" her site is currently down and has a maintenance message, but I can only assume she copied everything. I could probably legally battle it, but right now it's simply not even worth that much effort and I'm sure the new site (which she has nothing of) will surpass anything she could conjour up anyway.

I would like to further comment on the fact that with the database (which was a dick move to steal) she also has all of the accounts, email addresses and passwords. (They are encrypted, but I would stress everyone who uses their Eclipse password elsewhere to change it just in case.)

I thought she did something during the Amish days, or maybe it was even with marsh, but if i remember correctly she did get banned for something… i think it was just being annoying.

What is wrong with people. If you dont like something just leave... why do you have to be an ass hat, and ruin other people's work. Just move on.

what is the point in taking the database and site. I dont see how opening a direct eclipse clone would draw people to it. Now everyone knows she stole the site... why would you want to go somewhere with someone that is that dishonest. If anything open your own site and poach users, like what happened with Amish, but there is no reason to steal the actual site.

That's pretty much the reason she stormed off, she wanted control over the staff and the community and I told her she needed guidelines, then she took off and attempting to take the site with her, lol…

… You didn't see this coming? She's been banned and acted like a lunatic in the past. What made you think she'd be different now. :P

Still, didn't think she'd go -that- far.

@'Chief':

> Well yeah, if you're an admin, you have access to the Admin panel, and can make database backups. It's not magic.

Well, with custom roles this could easily be changed of course.

Yea I wouldnt bother unbanning her this time, be against the site or whatever you want but stealing the database is pretty much the lowest you can get. Also as JC said they have the passwords, they are encrypted and salted so your probably fine but still just a giant dick move.

As for why she was banned in the past I cant really remember, she was pretty immature so banned from that a lot. But I think she ended up wrecking someones game or website after she got the pass. Something stupid along those lines.

People really need to stop trying to steal Eclipse or its members, just go make your own site. Get your own members, its how every other site did it.

@'Marsh':

> As for why she was banned in the past I cant really remember, she was pretty immature so banned from that a lot. But I think she ended up wrecking someones game or website after she got the pass. Something stupid along those lines.

It was something like that, yes. I wonder if there's still a record of that somewhere in the admin forums.

I temporarily banned Cici once for continuously telling GP and another member to kill themselves. Then she proceeded to spam me via message and reports ( I have some of the screenshots). The other ban you guys are talking about is still in the admin section (relating to Sekaru and her).