Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Johto Showdown (Need Mapper and People to Input PKM Data)

I posted this in the Talent Centre, I'm not looking for critique. You might want to go to the eye doctors if you can't read the text, I can read all of it. However, if someone interested in the project is having a hard time reading the post, let me know. This is not a W.I.P post, I'm looking for people.

@'CMFiend420':

> I posted this in the Talent Centre, I'm not looking for critique. You might want to go to the eye doctors if you can't read the text, I can read all of it. However, if someone interested in the project is having a hard time reading the post, let me know. This is not a W.I.P post, I'm looking for people.

It's not critique, it's a literal problem, how can I tell if I'm interested if I can't read the text? It's illegible.

@'Exception':

> @'CMFiend420':
>
> > I posted this in the Talent Centre, I'm not looking for critique. You might want to go to the eye doctors if you can't read the text, I can read all of it. However, if someone interested in the project is having a hard time reading the post, let me know. This is not a W.I.P post, I'm looking for people.
>
> It's not critique, it's a literal problem, how can I tell if I'm interested if I can't read the text? It's illegible.

Well I can read the text fine.

One thing I find interesting is that you're using Gold/Silver graphics but you aren't using the Johto region but instead Hoenn, why?

@'Exception':

> @'CMFiend420':
>
> > I posted this in the Talent Centre, I'm not looking for critique. You might want to go to the eye doctors if you can't read the text, I can read all of it. However, if someone interested in the project is having a hard time reading the post, let me know. This is not a W.I.P post, I'm looking for people.
>
> It's not critique, it's a literal problem, how can I tell if I'm interested if I can't read the text? It's illegible.

If you can't read the text, I don't want you on the team. Zoom in? Dunno how you can't read it, mate. Pretty legible. It's just a recruit post, didn't mean for it to look extra fancy just was easier for me to put together. 

@PD, Oops I forgot to change that lol I meant to start in Johto, I just pulled a noob move and forgot Hoenn is Ruby, etc.