Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The "ban wave"

Link

@'Growlith1223':

> i don't see how your feeble mind came up with it being a dick move but ok

My minds is great thank you very much :)))

@'Link':

> Guess he entirely missed the whole "#Rekt m8 #roasted #2016Mlg"
>
> *shrug*

And no i didn't miss it. Doesnt change the fact you had dick intentions behind that comment

Stop talking about dicks like they're 'physical' things. It seems society has formed these neo-appropriatic panzenic social constructs that dick can be just taken in one way and one way only. Doctors assign these ideas from birth, and anyone who says that you can only take dick in one way is dickaphobic and a misogynist. There's a whole spectrum of dick taking, and you're extremely rude and insensitive to all groups of marginalized communities and gender-neutral people of color by spewing all this oppressive, offensive, and triggering hate speech. Your biotruth is not accepted here and I demand you pay reprimands to my paytreon having slain me this evening.

@'Matt':

> Stop talking about dicks like they're 'physical' things. It seems society has formed these neo-appropriatic panzenic social constructs that dick can be just taken in one way and one way only. Doctors assign these ideas from birth, and anyone who says that you can only take dick in one way is dickaphobic and a misogynist. There's a whole spectrum of dick taking, and you're extremely rude and insensitive to all groups of marginalized communities and gender-neutral people of color by spewing all this oppressive, offensive, and triggering hate speech. Your biotruth is not accepted here and I demand you pay reprimands to my paytreon having slain me this evening.

Last time i checked it was a physical thing