Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[W.I.P] Enthalion

MadalinV

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> The runes in the gui looks like the dwarven runes from Lord of the Rings xD Looking like a nice project, hope you guys finish it!

The screenshots are old, now i'm making a "pure-like" GUI. ^^ glad you like it, maybe i'll give-away this one too… i'll think about that.

Here is a quick peek at the GUI ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png)

![](http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff450/darkgray/sc2-1.png)

![](http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff450/darkgray/sc3-1.png)

Don't judge the map, only the GUI ![:P](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.png)

> That engine is more broken than EA and ER put together.

zex doesnt give a duck about "broken" engines…If me like it, and me doesnt have problems with it, me uses it.

A gamer doesnt give a duck about what a game is designed like..if it has good graphics, storyline, and features, its perfect! He doesnt look trought the source code.

(I used not propper english because i wanted to)

> ```
> A gamer doesnt give a duck about what a game is designed like
> ```
>
> LOL. You are absolutely hopeless.

LOL. You are absolutely off-topic.

This is a WIP where i post the progress of my project, not a topic where i discuss the progress. You said i should change my engine, I said no, don't go further. Its my project, not yours.

Im sorry but….

> A gamer doesnt give a duck about what a game is designed like..if it has good graphics, storyline, and features, its perfect! He doesnt look trought the source code.

Noone would play Skyrim,WoW or other games with critical bugs…

Game must be user safe and compact.

1.st of all is engine with features or not but engine as core who is bugfree so players dont have problems in gamin.

Graphic could be retro or 8bit with engine who dont have bugs would be better then, skyrim with bugs that doesnt allow u fight,chat with npc, or even see some objects...

> Im sorry but….
>
> Noone would play Skyrim,WoW or other games with critical bugs...
>
> Game must be user safe and compact.
>
> 1.st of all is engine with features or not but engine as core who is bugfree so players dont have problems in gamin.
>
> Graphic could be retro or 8bit with engine who dont have bugs would be better then, skyrim with bugs that doesnt allow u fight,chat with npc, or even see some objects...

i play skirim, wow and a few other games, but you ddnt read my whole comment, "me doesnt have problems with it" refeers to bugs, and untill the moment there are only a few, that Lavos can fix.

Im sorry but i feel obligated to say this…

ZeX, please work on your conversation skills, are you 12? are you butthurt that we are giving criticism? DEAL WITH IT...

Also the little comment about games can be bugged but everyone will still love it...is terribly false ._.' Unless you have proof that there is a gamer would play a bugged as hell game and still like then i will take back everything i said in this post...

thrid of all, this isn't an Eclipse project dunno how it's still even here...it's using Mirage, not Eclipse >_>

fourth, can you like just calm down plz? you're gonna make everyone who is going(dunno about that) to play your game, to go away...

and lastly, just ignore the hate comments. If you don't like them then don't read them, simple as that...

Sincerely,

Growlith1223

> Im sorry but i feel obligated to say this…
>
> ZeX, please work on your conversation skills, are you 12? are you butthurt that we are giving criticism? DEAL WITH IT...
>
> Also the little comment about games can be bugged but everyone will still love it...is terribly false ._.' Unless you have proof that there is a gamer would play a bugged as hell game and still like then i will take back everything i said in this post...
>
> thrid of all, this isn't an Eclipse project dunno how it's still even here...it's using Mirage, not Eclipse >_>
>
> fourth, can you like just calm down plz? you're gonna make everyone who is going(dunno about that) to play your game, to go away...
>
> and lastly, just ignore the hate comments. If you don't like them then don't read them, simple as that...
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Growlith1223

Im 14.

Never said a gamer would play a bugged game, know from my own exp. What isaid was that a gamer doesnt look at a sourcce code, to see how its arranged.

How were you saying it…oh yeah, Deal with it! ![B)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.png)

Im preety nervous, i got math exam today, and i know i didnt take more than an E or D grade.

Wanted to, but thinked to late.

EDIT:

Just realized i only read the first page when i posted the reply

EDIT EDIT:

SKip what i said at the bottom cuz… probably it just gonna piss u off.

But okay

let get some constructive criticism

Your GUI, even after you edit it, suck still. It's too bright, hurt my eyes when i stare at it for too long.

> Im 14.
>
> Never said a gamer would play a bugged game, know from my own exp. What isaid was that a gamer doesnt look at a sourcce code, to see how its arranged.
>
> How were you saying it…oh yeah, Deal with it! ![B)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.png)
>
> Im preety nervous, i got math exam today, and i know i didnt take more than an E or D grade.
>
> Wanted to, but thinked to late.

When someone said "r u liek… 12", saying "im 14" isnt the best response.

Apparently you are still butthurt.

> LOL. You are absolutely off-topic.
>
> This is a WIP where i post the progress of my project, not a topic where i discuss the progress. You said i should change my engine, I said no, don't go further. Its my project, not yours.

Just wanna say, Sekaru is one of a few ppl that I would considered as a Eclipse-trustworthy + honorable mention on this forum. I have alot of respect for him. If i remember correctly at one point he was a head developer. He isnt offtopic at all. He mentioned that your team coded with Mirage Source, which was even before the age of Eclipse origin, which apparently, buggy.

Domino, too, even tho he isnt as well-known as Sekaru, he is one of a pretty good/decent programmer around here. He was giving out good points, and all you reply was "no1 giv a shiz if ya hav a gud sturylai n sum gud pretty doodle n musik kay".

You should learn to take criticism. When ppl comment on other ppl WIP or project, it mean they had putted effort into helping you improve your game. Dont throw them off, take it DEEPFULLY, get dat deep feels. All dem feels u know? If u think about the time they wasted in their life JUST4U OMG, u should be appreciating it instead of getting butthurt over it.

EDIT EDIT EIDT:

> Mirage Creations is a poor rip off of Robin's CSDE. If you have any bit of dignity, don't use it.
>
> On top of that, not caring about the design of the engine you're using shows that you don't care about your project as a whole, that's a big turn off for anyone who may read this topic.
>
> Regards,
>
> GP

^

Stuff i said before i edit

Class? Robin's class?

let's start off simpler,

his GUI, despite the fact that it was "edited", everything remain the SAME location as the GUI in Crystalshire.

Oh wait, is this crystalshire?

Look like crystalshire to me, look at all dem screenshot, big, pretty screenshot, im inclined to believe this. is. Cristur shy,

now get a bit more ... not simple. THis topic is in "non eclipse engine" section. Normally if you look around, when ppl post something they would say something like:

"Game coded in VB6!, game coded in C++!; .net engine!; game coded while i was having fun with a drunk while drinking some python, apparently was woman".

Nothing was mentioned in there.

last but not least

just wanna say something

I taught MortalAngel to code ![:P](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.png)