Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jumpbutton Studio

ReubenNick

![](https://s31.postimg.org/ll0dtctuz/501365_Z9ng5_WU0.png)

Our team started right here back in the old days of Eclipse Origins. After a successful time at E3, it has come to our attention that the vision we have for our company is one that requires dedicated and motivated individuals all working towards the same goals. We have a small group developing around the clock to build a brand behind our company, but we need more members. 

We are not looking for specific roles or positions to fill, rather we are looking for people who stand out. Please visit [**this**](https://www.jumpbuttonstudio.com/careers/) page and fill out the form. What we are looking for is someone who is able to show us through their words and accomplishments why we should give them the opportunity to join us on our journey. All positions from marketing to programming are available. 

Anyone able to develop mobile apps/games will be prioritized when we look through applications. A bonus to joining our journey is a chance at attending E3 in any of the years to come and representing our company along with other members. This is indeed a non-paying opportunity for the moment but you will have opportunities to work on paid projects as well as get free tools to use towards development. 

Definitely consider!

Awful lot of talk for a company that (as far as I can tell from this post) hasn't put out any noteworthy games. Instead of talking like you're graciously giving people the opportunity to let them work for you, what can this company do for it's workers? What kind of games do you make? How much publicity have you garnered? Stuff like that.

@'SkywardRiver':

> Awful lot of talk for a company that (as far as I can tell from this post) hasn't put out any noteworthy games. Instead of talking like you're graciously giving people the opportunity to let them work for you, what can this company do for it's workers? What kind of games do you make? How much publicity have you garnered? Stuff like that.

If you judge a team/company's authenticity or ability to talk about themselves in a proud manner based on "noteworthy" games they've released, the answer to your questions wont change the fact that we aren't your cup of tea. In any case, just in case others may have the same questions. 

Do for workers:

That is something for the individuals who are interested in joining to experience and find out. We can write a long list of things and whether or not it is true is something you wouldn't know. What we've been able to do thus far for those involved has kept them involved, and others found themselves at AAA studios thereafter. 

Games we make: 

Our website should give you a solid idea. We want people who are interested enough to go through the trouble of figuring out the simple bits to who we are without us laying it on the table. 

Publicity: 

We have products that aren't mentioned that we are working on that has been on national television and magazines, and titles that aren't completed yet mentioned in various blogs and news sites. We aren't following our publicity so there is no solid answer to this. We've worked with a university and the product we worked on will be in k-12 schools throughout the US.  We also run an educational [YouTube](https://www.youtube.com/c/Curiosity180LetsTalkAboutIt-c180) series that we forsee reaching a large amount of subscriptions within the year.

In any case, hope this answers your question and any others who might've wondered the same thing! Primarily we avoided listing all what we have accomplished or can do because this thread/post is to see those who stand out and have individuals realize they are apart of something that will be interesting in their own way.

@'SkywardRiver':

> A lot better. And yes, everyone judges company's like that. If Blizzard didn't have a game to their name, and made a post like that do you think it would entice people? Forgive my cynicism, just wanted to give you guys some advice on presentation lol.

No worries, thank you. Just know it was intentional.  :)

I can vouch for these guys. Nick does an exceptional job of finding good talent and motivated people. We worked together shortly before I got a gig in the industry (and thus couldn't work indie anymore) and he provided great support and the team has a lot of skill.

I'd say, if there's anyone around here with free time, motivation and passion, give these guys a good consideration.

Would also like to note, I never felt like I was under pressure working with JBS. Nick did a good job of checking in on progress and constantly tried to gather the resources I needed.