cave system

pet system

enchant system

quest system

repotation system

also i have some other problems:

there is no armor value

u cant add bonus hp,mana in your item (after equip),also hp,mana % bonus

i can drop only one kind of item from mob (at least i dont know anyway except with programming :{ if you know i will be glad to know it)

PS: if you think thats too stupid to discuss just leave it ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)

Basicly repotation is score that you can pick on different ways. It will allow you to get (achievements,armors,weapons or other things.)

PS:

I dont really understand whats your Eclipse Origins point then. I mean i listed one of the most typical things for one mmorpg game.

No you listed what you wanted in your game that you wanted us to build for you. I declined everything but one feature that _should be_ in an _ORPG._

Not speaking as a developer of eclipse, but as a developer of an eclipse game i'll say this.

It would be so cool if eclipse had all these amazing features people post day in and out, but at the same time, it'd be a curse on the community because then every single eclipse game would be the same. Some features should be made by the game developer, not the engine developer. On another note:

cave system: You have the map editor for that. If you want a mining system like in h&h hire a coder.

pet system: Every game would be the same, for this reason, everyone should make their own IMO.

enchant system: pointless IMO for 90% of the end users of eclipse.

quest system: I thought something like this already kind of existed?

repotation system: *reputation* again, pointless.

Hi,

cave system is map that get copy for any team. its not just a map in game editor.

-for enchantment system i mean some kind of bonus that somehow can be imported to your gear or wep.There are many ways to do that.Some of enchantment types may be pointess but one good developer dont have the word 'pointness' in his dictionary.

-im not sure from where you take that statistics but some peapole like spending time on making repotation for rare items and alot of achievements.I play one mmo for 5 years and i know people like that.Ofcouse some people are too lazy make things like that, for them thats pointness for sure

Im sure our developer has great plans for the EO engine. Your comment was nessesary for me. What i needed was the 3rth comment with the simple answers: yes/no

Have a nice day ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)

> Lack of user skill in this thread. Tisk tisk.

But in all seriousness, the engine should have minimal features as possible so it makes the developer of a game; not the engine, to have to either learn how to program to add those features or hire someone to code them.

> But in all seriousness, the engine should have minimal features as possible so it makes the developer of a game; not the engine, to have to either learn how to program to add those features or hire someone to code them.

That's the idea. We're giving them the tools to make a basic game. If they want to make a good game they'll need to get their hands dirty and program.