Find results in...

SamuGames Pixel Art Contest Voting

Rob Janes

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for double posting,

There's something I need this money for, sorry for sounding rude, but it has been a while, so if you have it ready, please send the money to my paypal account (I PMed you.)

Sorry, I know this sounds really ungrateful….

EDIT: I desperately need it now, my paypal account is: [email protected]

I can't explain it on here.

EDIT: This is getting out of hand, I really need you to come on.

> I want my prize money as much as you Wacko lol, but I'd never depend on prize money for "important" things. Priorities, both ways.

I know, my paypal and bank account are stuffing up lately, and it won't let me withdraw money from my bank account, so I need an alternative way to get money into my paypal account, lol.

I hould have actually 'closed' the voting along ago, I'm going by the original winners as of the date I wanted it to close, at that time the winners were

Dash 1

Wacko 2

Dash 3

That being said however, some votes for Wacko were from accounts that were created once and never used again, I am checking to see if there's a way to compare IP Addresses quickly, I'll repost here soon. Should it be determined that's the case, the results will change

I hope there is a way to find out the IP adress used to create those accounts, because I can assure you, I didn't make them.

However, I will ask around on my website, and ask if anyone on there made those accounts.

> You can't blame me for them voting for me, if I hadn't entered and seen that one of my friends, or co-workers had, I would feel inclined to vote for them.
>
> Don't tell me you wouldn't do the same.
>
> And besides, I shouldn't get disqualified for something I have no control over.

Rather…

Like I said, I'll get back to you on this matter, I'm not too familiar with the forum software. I must enlist Marshy Dearest to help! lol

No. I don't.

You obviously don't know that my brother made his account, probably a couple of months before mine, and it has atleast 100 posts I believe.

So why would I put so much effort in making posts, and why would I make an account just to give me one vote in a contest atleast a year later.

No. Fernz isn't my account