Find results that contain...
Find results in...

SamuGames Pixel Art Contest Voting

Rob Janes

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> but how do they know about eclipse… i am pretty sure you aksed them to join..

They know about eclipse because, if you're hiring for staff members _on_ eclipse, then you're most likely going to have people on eclipse see that post.

They probably found eclipse the same way you did.

and besides, our programmer, an admin, and 2 of our mappers already had accounts on ToD, I don't know about the rest of the staff members, so either they do have accounts, or the rest of my votes were from other members on eclipse.

I'm really torn between Wacko and Dash. They're by far the most complete and inclusive works. As for what's going on in this topic in terms of vote stacking I didn't get a chance to read all of it, and what I did read was pretty undesirable; that being said I won't be voting. Nice job though, guys. I even made sure to google image search both Wacko and Dash's work to make sure it was honest, and it was; I'm proud of yall (of course that's aside from the bickering going on about votes) for keeping it honest and top notch.

• 2 weeks later...
![:lol:](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.png) The face of the alien that I did was not for the contest, just a little smiley that I did for fun lol

I did not know you could do one pose, I participate otherwise, damage, wait for the next contest pixel art, I always miss them all.

Otherwise, I voted for Dash 2, it seems to be the sprite that has been the most work.

He posted a topic about it. He needs to study for important exams and in the mean time, Carim is in charge of the development team.

Don't worry guys, he will come back. ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)

I'm trying not to sound rude, but I kind of need this prize money ASAP.

I know you must be busy, Rob, but whenever you have the money and the time, can you please send it to the paypal account I PMed you?…

If there's a problem I would appreciate it if you just made a post in here, to tell us what's going on.

Sorry about the delay! My last exam was yesterday and just a review today; but I just start rotation of 4 nights of work tonight, so I'll try to be on during the days this week.

Dash, Wacko appeared to have cleaned house! You guys can PM me or I'll get a message out to you guys today for your rewards!

Thanks

Rob

Could have sworn it was 10-10 for the monkey and my bee like…yesterday (and the past few days) because I was wondering how you were gonna decide on that Rob. ![:blink:](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.png)