Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Seeking Coder + 2nd Artist for DoL

Vortigem

I'm looking for a longtime partners; specifically a Programmer as well as a potential 2nd Artist to continue to build and develop Dawn of Light with me. The engine I am using is based on Eclipse Reborn. All of my tilesets and sprites are custom (and continually being updated as I go along).

Inspiration(s) in Short: EverQuest (Environment), D&D (Standards), Ashen Empire (Crafting), Dragon Age: Origins (Story), Berserk Manga (Story).

Concept: The player awakens injured at a refuge where they have been cared for and are led slowly as they explore, learning that they are part of an outlawed order. 

Historically the order was formed as a final attempt to suppress an undead, and demonic invasion after a tear in the realm opened a gateway to a spirit plane. The order was able to successfully close the planer rift by fighting its way into this spirit realm, forming a last stand and holding the swarm of demons off long enough for the arcane sorcerers to conjure a permanent barrier sealing the outer plane from this realm once again.

Now outlawed with defamation, labeled a cult; the player must retrace their story and uncover truths and the fate of the lands as they are haunted by remnant spirits.

Well known areas explored by the player change at random as they progress, from seemingly lush and colorful lively hood - to darkness seeping in, water turns to blood, ground turns to bodies of the dead, and said spirits continue to challenge the player as they develop.

193556629_848650402526833_1554370628919937528_n.png

193246649_473272180630147_2933898730025005298_n.png

190761880_212118190580741_598709930456046906_n.png

Edited by Vortigem

• Vortigem changed the title to Seeking Coder + 2nd Artist for DoL