Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ambard here

Ambardia

Hey everyone.

Some of you may remember me from a few years ago when me and my team developed Ambardia Online using the Eclipse engine. We have actually opened the old game made with the original EO engine and it is online now. At the end of this post I will have a link so you can download the client.

We are currently developing Ambardia in 3D using the Unity game engine and we would love it if any of you would like to participate on our forums and maybe even become play testers. We have an operating build out we are using for testing out bugs and keeping our testers busy and motivated.

We still need input and help. Please feel free to visit our forums or email me personally at newkirk.james@gmail for more information.

Web Site: www.ambardia.com

Grab the classic Ambardia game here: http://www.moltensteelstudio.com/Store/

Forums: http://www.moltensteelstudio.com/Forum/index.php

Really cool to hear you've reopened it but I agree you shouldn't need to put in billing info. Even if you can just put in fake info this will seriously hurt the player base this game could achieve. The average user wants to be able to just press one button and get the game immediately.

@'Colonello':

> Really cool to hear you've reopened it but I agree you shouldn't need to put in billing info. Even if you can just put in fake info this will seriously hurt the player base this game could achieve. The average user wants to be able to just press one button and get the game immediately.

100% agreed

@'James':

> @'Colonello':
>
> > Really cool to hear you've reopened it but I agree you shouldn't need to put in billing info. Even if you can just put in fake info this will seriously hurt the player base this game could achieve. The average user wants to be able to just press one button and get the game immediately.
>
> 100% agreed

I agree as well and we are looking into it. Thanks

Welcome back Ambard… glad to see you are still around!

Out of curiosity... what is the purpose of having people put in their billing info if you are expecting people to put in random information? What are you planning on doing with the information?

@'Gwen':

> Welcome back Ambard… glad to see you are still around!
>
> Out of curiosity... what is the purpose of having people put in their billing info if you are expecting people to put in random information? What are you planning on doing with the information?

Its just how the shopping software my developer is using works. We are looking into it. The info just confirms that credit card numbers are legitimate. In the future we will have pay to play up grade features.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello, dear Administration!

For a long time I watch your project,
but today I was surprised strange facts (and photos) on your website,
that someone posted on my profile:
http://letsdodating.net/Kellyswaks/private_photo

Is all this true?
How to understand it all ?!
I hope for early answer!

Ambard is a well respected user who has been around for a long time. I highly doubt he would be posting any sort of virus, or be doing anything shady.

The only thing brought up with him is why would he need billing information, but as he pointed out it is just the way the shopping software he uses is built. You can put in bogus information and still receive his client.