Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Selling The Site

Chief

Hey guys, Link/Yukiro/BabyDaddy here. I'm selling the site. I have an offer from someone to buy it for $1000, so if you'd like to buy it, bidding starts there.

If Seth wants it, he can have it for free, because he could have made thousands of dollars by now if he had it, and who am I to hold him back from his destiny?

Laugh all you want at me. Same morons who laughed at Trump and he's going to win the US election. Underestimate people is a dangerous thing indeed. It just means it is easy to pick people off, though since you guys don't take anything seriously around here.

@'Helladen':

> Laugh all you want at me. Same morons who laughed at Trump and he's going to win the US election. Underestimate people is a dangerous thing indeed. It just means it is easy to pick people off, though since you guys don't take anything seriously around here.

Underestimation *

@'BeNjO':

> @'Helladen':
>
> > Laugh all you want at me. Same morons who laughed at Trump and he's going to win the US election. Underestimate people is a dangerous thing indeed. It just means it is easy to pick people off, though since you guys don't take anything seriously around here.
>
> Underestimation *

"Underestimation people is a dangerous thing indeed." That makes sense to you?

Yes pls, thank you very much.

@'Chief':

> Seth pls

@'SkywardRiver':

> I believe BeNjO meant, "Underestimating"

Well if you are going to correct me for my grammar, you damn better do it right or you look worse than me. Like, can we please stop nitpicking grammar? You guys are being really funny.