Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Two Worlds 2

Synergy

The first one was absolutely terrible, was so glitchy and stupid it was in-playable almost. It was more annoying than fun. The second one was hundreds times better, enough to actually call it a game. I bought Two Worlds 2 for the PvP and as fun as you think that'd be, like Oblivion, you can dupe items so you get one shotted by level ones with crazy weapon if you try anything online. AKA, save your money.

I disagree, the first game was fantastic, it was before it's time. The xbox 360 and PCs of the time couldn't handle the sheer amount of content being processed at once that it was laggy to play.

There were a few small bugs, a duplication bug etc, but nothing that caused it to be unplayable. It was laggy, like I said, maybe 10FPS tops on xbox, if you could deal with it then it was a pretty amazing game, one of the best to date.

It's like seeing this really pretty girl from one side, then seeing that she has a burn on the other side of her face, everyone is instantly "ugh, no way!" and labels it as being bad. I clocked around 300 hours on two worlds 1, after trying to get it onto my computer, you can easily see that it's a console port due to the large number of gamebreaking bugs on PC - xbox version was bugless near enough.

As for Two Worlds 2, imagine far cry 3 in a medieval setting, (I only got so far as the first town/village) but again on PC it was riddled with bugs, I only got to the first town/village, the game was hyper-tempermental, it would crash randomly every 20 minutes, I applied all the fixes I could find to no avail. My thoughts are it's another console port.

TL;DR

I wouldn't recommend getting either on PC as they don't work.

First is really laggy on the xbox 360,#.

Haven't played the second on the xbox 360.

Two Worlds 1 was horrible, you have no taste in games. The graphics was absolutely terrible, they reminded me of the Nintendo 64\. You literally lagged off maps, and I've fell throught the map at serveral points throughout the game. Duplication bugs are abbused and is extremely annoying and kills like half the fun of the damn game. Its a useless waste of time to even sink your time into a game that every abuses.

> Two Worlds 1 was horrible, you have no taste in games. The graphics was absolutely terrible, they reminded me of the Nintendo 64\. You literally lagged off maps, and I've fell throught the map at serveral points throughout the game. Duplication bugs are abbused and is extremely annoying and kills like half the fun of the damn game. Its a useless waste of time to even sink your time into a game that every abuses.

Well, that was my opinion, and that was your opinion. There was no need to insult me.

Kids need to GTFO.