Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Post Your Join Date!

Title says it all, go to your profile and post your join date! The person who's been here the longest (staff, administrators, etc dont count, only Global and regular Moderators) wins! gogogogo.

**Member Since 23 Dec 2008**

> Member Since 25 Jul 2012

You cheater, my friend!

> Title says it all, go to your profile and post your join date! The person who's been here the longest (staff, **administrators, etc dont count**, only Global and regular Moderators) wins! gogogogo.

> **Member Since 27 Aug 2012**

I win.

> 09 Mar 2010

> 3 Novemember 2012 :okay:

> **Member Since 13 May 2012 ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)**

> **Member Since 30 Sep 2011**

I beat yous.

> You're obviously doing this so you can brag to people about when you registered although you were barely ever around (you just popped in this past week). Nobody cares about you.

Thats cute. Or maybe I was doing it for fun? Who knows, thick ignorants like you won't, I know that. I was around here before you even knew Eclipse existed. I used to be banned from these forums becuase of a certain idiot *cough*Robin*cough* and was able to return back shortly after his leave. Otherwise, I would have never left in the first place. But thanks, Jungle.

> You're obviously doing this so you can brag to people about when you registered although you were barely ever around (you just popped in this past week). Nobody cares about you.
>
> [Warned]

How cute.

Anyways….It's funny to see the day people registered because I go far back enough to actually be there the day they posted or the day they joined XD