Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cluedo

DNINJA

wel those who have played the proper game cluedo before may know the rules and be thinking how the :s :P but ill explain

kk first i wait for six people to post saying "let me play"  those will be the players of this match. once all 6 have joined or im fed up of waiting ill pm you with your cards :) then you take it inturn in order of player saying things like it was bill with the knife in that room over their :P ill explain better in a min…

**the cards**

_Player cards_
these are alturnatives to the orrigonal "miss Scarlett" "Rev. Green" ect

Marsh           Unknonw            Baron          Spikezorzorzor            Niko         Embelem

_Wepons_
Heavy confusing script :P
encrypter
computer cables
hate mail
mouse
drugs

_Rooms_
Announcements
General Chatting
Scripting
Graphics
Recompileds
Paperdoll
General Gaming
Different Language
Active Games
Misc

kk now thats sorted ill explain to people who dont have a clue what the game is about….

.... wel as most of us know Kay-No has vanished been murdered by who we dont know ..... where we dont know and how we dont know and thats what you must find out. i will select 3 cards 1 the killer 2 the wepon 3 the place the rest will then be sorted out and sent via pm to each player. kk obviously no one will have the cards that are the answer... so what you do is you ask about cards you dont have. then who ever has atleast one of the cards has to show you for example

player 1:

was it Marsh with a heavy confusing script in the general chatting room????

player 2:

no because i have marsh....

was it unknown with the heavy confusing script .... (u get my  drift?)

if you want you can make a check list so you can tick of the cards you know didnt have any thing to do with the murder :) then the first person to win becomes the master ( gets to chose who killed who :P)