Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help me find this game….

Jacquelinett

Im desperated

This is one of the few game, for some reason, stuck in my memory and never go away

I had spent my 6 years old year playing this game, and now i dont remember what it is called, just how the game look like and the game logic

The game is like a battle simulation

You are given some gold, and a scrollbar

If you set the scroll bar to one end u wont produce any soldier but will produce gold

if u set the scoll bar to the other end u will produce solder but gradually lose gold

if u set it half half u know what will happen

if u click on a tile with soldier and u choose to hold the solider, other soldier will eventually join in and make that soldier stronger

All i know is the game is really really old, i probably first played it 8 years ago, (before 2005 for sure) and it graphic suck

it is an old school game

The game is real time, well, there is a pause button, but if you arent pausing it, it will go on. As long as you are producing soldier your troop will move out and kill other troop. One thing i loved about the game is it had amazing music. I dont even remember how the song sound like, but i just know it was really amazing/

More information: the music have alot of music box noise in it (really high pitch stuff)

if i remember correctly there was only about 12 levels

Each level use different sprite

Level 1: Medieval (control soldier etc), combining troop will result a troop with more equiment

Level 2: McDOnald Business (combining will result a french fries turn into hamburger)

Level 3: im not sure

Level 4: i think this is the robot/post modern nano age

Level 5: if i remember correctly this is fantasy with fairies

i really love it but i dont know the name can you help

• 2 weeks later...
> Whuuuuuut? This game rang a bell but I don't remember the name either, sorry Yi.

there is hope >w<

I seriously need to find it

More information: the music have alot of music box noise in it (really high pitch stuff)

if i remember correctly there was only about 12 levels

Each level use different sprite

Level 1: Medieval (control soldier etc), combining troop will result a troop with more equiment

Level 2: McDOnald Business (combining will result a french fries turn into hamburger)

Level 3: im not sure

Level 4: i think this is the robot/post modern nano age

Level 5: if i remember correctly this is fantasy with fairies