Find results in...

[Real Life Picture Thread]

Vortigem

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tousen:

> Me in 2011, I know I'm even more smexy than last year!!
>
> ~Tousen~

![](http://i54.tinypic.com/2pt2bes.png)

you look like a younger TK. I think its ironic that your name is Tousen Kaname XD

well off g's…

One of the few High School American Football players that remain on this forum…(Hence I'm not 13, I'm 17....)
not me...--> ![](http://i52.tinypic.com/21ez57k.jpg) < –- Me

I have no idea who all of you are trying to impress, but to return the favor for any of the ladies on here a good looking body perfectly shaved..... I'll go ahead and put this in a spoiler since its mildly inappropriate.

>! ![](http://i55.tinypic.com/nywf81.jpg)

@StormShellX:

> One of the few High School American Football players that remain on this forum…(Hence I'm not 13, I'm 17....)
>
> I have no idea who all of you are trying to impress, but to return the favor for any of the ladies on here a good looking body perfectly shaved..... I'll go ahead and put this in a spoiler since its mildly inappropriate.

well shit, good to know you are also one of the few most humble mother duckers on this forum!

clean your boyfriends climax off your mirror for the next picture will ya?

@AmSamurai:

> well shit, good to know you are also one of the few most humble mother duckers on this forum!
>
> clean your boyfriends climax off your mirror for the next picture will ya?

Wow you really are a puss, you tucking froll! Your just jealous because you can't get women? face it puss, the jocs rule the school world anymore, now go cry to your mommy at your house.

@StormShellX:

> Wow you really are a puss, you tucking froll! Your just jealous because you can't get women? face it puss, the jocs rule the school world anymore, now go cry to your mommy at your house.

?
Seems I have hit a touchy subject ;) Careful there with that name calling kid. And why would I care if jocks run the school world? Been outa school for a while brah. And for my ability to get women, I get plenty…

Sorry for prematurely helpin' you out of the closet. We can just pretend nothing was said...

@AmSamurai:

> ?
> Seems I have hit a touchy subject ;) Careful there with that name calling kid. And why would I care if jocks run the school world? Been outa school for a while brah. And for my ability to get women, I get plenty…
>
> Sorry for prematurely helpin' you out of the closet. We can just pretend nothing was said...

who are you anyways? your just a random troll that came into this forum, I've been around here for 4 years. your just an insect in this community compared to me.

@StormShellX:

> who are you anyways? your just a random troll that came into this forum, I've been around here for 4 years. your just an insect in this community compared to me.

Your active time and posts don't mean anything. Ranking yourself to someone else like that in a community for GAME DEVELOPMENT is pretty arrogant there sir. Also, how can you call someone a troll, when your signature is you self-proclaiming yourself a troll?

@AmSamurai:

> well shit, good to know you are also one of the few most humble mother duckers on this forum!
>
> clean your boyfriends climax off your mirror for the next picture will ya?

Really? Does it help you sleep at night by coming up with insults to people posting pictures on a forum?

Grow up, you two. ._.

@StormShellX:

> who are you anyways? your just a random troll that came into this forum, I've been around here for 4 years. your just an insect in this community compared to me.

You're 17 and still in school. You'll find out pretty quickly that your shaved chest means absolutely nothing when it comes to getting a job and putting food on the table. Unless you're going to start whoring yourself out.

Being here for 4 years means absolutely nothing, as you've already proven. Now grow up, both of you.

@StormShellX:

> Wow you really are a puss, you tucking froll! Your just jealous because you can't get women? face it puss, the jocs rule the school world anymore, now go cry to your mommy at your house.

Hahah, mate that's a "Small man Syndrome" attitude … and I aint talkin about your height.
Most women I know and have fornicated with love my hairy tits, because it reminds them of wolverine.

@Robin:

> You're 17 and still in school. You'll find out pretty quickly that your shaved chest means absolutely nothing when it comes to getting a job and putting food on the table. Unless you're going to start whoring yourself out.
>
> Being here for 4 years means absolutely nothing, as you've already proven. Now grow up, both of you.

I clearly understand shaving my hair has nothing to do with useful skill, However my programming or perhaps engineering specialties might be in another scenario. It's just that AmSamarai is the one causing me to act immature, because he himself is indeed of thee and Views me as being a homosexual which is not of my listed attributes. Personally I believe It's hypocrisy on his part. Well on the other hand, I think we should carry on and get back on topic; oh wait I forgot, this is an off-topic board….

@StormShellX:

> I clearly understand shaving my hair has nothing to do with useful skill, However my programming or perhaps engineering specialties might be in another scenario. It's just that AmSamarai is the one causing me to act immature, because he himself is indeed of thee and Views me as being a homosexual which is not of my listed attributes. Personally I believe It's hypocrisy on his part. Well on the other hand, I think we should carry on and get back on topic; oh wait I forgot, this is an off-topic board….

Stop talking like a faggot. It's just making you look like a moron. Posting on a board claiming that you're better than everyone else because of the fact that you play American 'Football' is obviously going to end up with you getting people's balls slapped in your face. Basic netiquette goes a long way.

@Robin:

> Stop talking like a faggot. It's just making you look like a moron. Posting on a board claiming that you're better than everyone else because of the fact that you play American 'Football' is obviously going to end up with you getting people's balls slapped in your face. Basic netiquette goes a long way.

Jesus Robin, stop posting stuff I agree with, it makes me feel dirty..

I'll just add my 2 cents because of the whole American Football thing..

Stormshell, this is not in a derogatory tone, so don't take it that way, it's my general opinion, which means very little. American Football to me, and most other countries that play real football, is for total pussies and posers.

You wear so much padding, you should be in a ducking tampax commercial.

Real men play Rugby.

@Devo:

> You wear so much padding, you should be in a ducking tampax commercial.
>
> Real men play Rugby.

Yup. The only reason you need so much padding is because the entire country consistently tackles in the wrong way. And seriously, you have helmets with damn metal fences in front of your faces. If you can't handle a few eye gouges then you shouldn't be playing contact sports. I'd pay good money to see one of those American Highschool Football teams take on one of our Secondary School Rugby teams.