Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Real Life Picture Thread]

Vortigem

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any, but nice try anyway. Unfortunately Gwen scared them all away, so I stopped bothering and focused all my devotion towards Roy Mustang… But last time I checked this topic wasn't about me, while I know I'm quite the handsome popular jerk, this isn't the right topic to discuss such matters.

i wear my hat backwards and take pictures of myself in the mirror so you can all see my pink floral print shower curtains… looking like i have a strain on my neck with my hand in my pocket without smiling on purpose without even using a phone using my moms camera shes probably gonna delete this when she gets home cause im cool

@SuperSake:

> i wear my hat backwards and take pictures of myself in the mirror so you can all see my pink floral print shower curtains… looking like i have a strain on my neck with my hand in my pocket without smiling on purpose without even using a phone using my moms camera shes probably gonna delete this when she gets home cause im cool

T-r-o-l-l, lol.

I always look stupid on other peoples taking pictures of me. So I'll do it myself, I am happy with the pink floral print. I had a yellow one before with sea animals.

And I don't like smiling and the camera is from my mom. Congratulations.

kthnxbai