Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Real Life Picture Thread]

Vortigem

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually this was a training scenario following SERE aka survival training, I fly on C-5's.

Did you change your forum name from another previously? I haven't decided whether to go career or not yet, but it's certainly given me a wealth of experience over the past year and a half.

its me gwen… your NIN/Tool buddy ^.^

thats the one thing i would like about the military... but everything else i could not handle. I dont like conflict and i dont think i could last in boot camp with all the yelling and stuff.

life's going ok… work's been up and down, and pretty stressfull the past few months, but otherwise im ok. Same ole same ole....

yeah... some of my friends said they loved it after they were done. I just have a thing about authority. Which is kind of weird. I actually pretty straight laced, and a perfect example what to be... but underneath im thinking of all the things on how to spite whoever is in charge of me. LOL my old boss was a very good friend to me... but at the same time i hated him ONLY because he was my manager.

Thought I'd share my experience with everyone. Recently cut off my locks to donate to cancer people.

![](http://i41.tinypic.com/qpqseg.jpg)

After i donated.

![](http://i39.tinypic.com/2qtkajs.jpg)

@Jungle:

> Woah, thats awesome. You also look a lot better now too :D

Haha, thanks. A lot of people have been saying that. I Have had a pretty amazing journey with my long hair. It was actually a lot longer than that, and I have actually tried dreading it four times. However, I figured it was time to grow up and look a bit more professional. Plus, other could use it more than I needed it.