Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Real Life Picture Thread]

Vortigem

I wouldve played rugby instead in highschool, but its not an option. We don't have the choice to play it. I Think I'll shave something really gay into my chest hair and show it to my galpal. I'm sure she'll appreciate it, lol

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Robin:

> Yup. The only reason you need so much padding is because the entire country consistently tackles in the wrong way. And seriously, you have helmets with damn metal fences in front of your faces. If you can't handle a few eye gouges then you shouldn't be playing contact sports. I'd pay good money to see one of those American Highschool Football teams take on one of our Secondary School Rugby teams.

lol they wouldnt stand a chance… 2 or 3 tackles in they would be calling TIME! and trying to figure out some fancy play in the playbook... only to realise a playbook won't stop them from ending up in the hospital.
NFL seems to be more centered around the half time ads at the superbowl these days.

Anyway, for all you Pansy NFL players, watch and learn :) (just joking guys.... you're not ALL pansies!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_oi4scnumY

@Chief:

> I wouldve played rugby instead in highschool, but its not an option. We don't have the choice to play it. I Think I'll shave something really gay into my chest hair and show it to my galpal. I'm sure she'll appreciate it, lol

Really? It's not like I have a fetish for shaving my chest….

@Robin:

> Yup. The only reason you need so much padding is because the entire country consistently tackles in the wrong way. And seriously, you have helmets with damn metal fences in front of your faces. If you can't handle a few eye gouges then you shouldn't be playing contact sports. I'd pay good money to see one of those American Highschool Football teams take on one of our Secondary School Rugby teams.

We have rugby here too, and honestly, I just love the cracking sounds of helmets smashing helmets, No I haven't played rugby in the past for my school, its just not a popular sport, its like soccer here in America, no one gives a rats (|) for it. Now soccer is for pussies, I would play rugby if it was popular, you don't make the pros in rugby here in America.

You don't have the bulk to play Rugby, they'd snap you in half.

@StormShellX:

> Really? It's not like I have a fetish for shaving my chest….
>
> We have rugby here too, and honestly, I just love the cracking sounds of helmets smashing helmets, No I haven't played rugby in the past for my school, its just not a popular sport, its like soccer here in America, no one gives a rats (|) for it. Now soccer is for pussies, I would play rugby if it was popular, you don't make the pros in rugby here in America.

Soccer is for pansies? LMFAO.. soccer is for the smarter people.. work smarter, not harder.

it's not like Soccer players don't earn much compared to NFL stars…...  :huh:

@Chief:

> So just because something isnt popular you wouldn't play it? And youre talking about how joc's rule the school? Seriosuly, can you get more shallow? wow.

pretty boy Jocks at my school were the ones that got the living daylights beaten out of them..

back in 1995, the emo haircuts and metrosexual shit didnt wash down well, if you were a tokyo hotel fag, you got punished accordingly

Devogen, your from Australia if I recall? Now watch this video of hard hitting moments in American football: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9xTQiyi8hk

and what is this massive gang up all about?
Rugby you can actually see people coming in to make the hits so your ready, in football you take in blind shots, same as soccer sometimes, but soccer really is for pansies.

@Devo:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_oi4scnumY

Man, being tackled like that must be like having a damn brick shit house take you down.

@StormShellX:

> Devogen, your from Australia if I recall? Now watch this video of hard hitting moments in American football: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9xTQiyi8hk

It opens up with some guy crying over how he got injured? Seriously? xD

@Robin:

> Man, being tackled like that must be like having a damn brick shit house take you down.
>
> It opens up with some guy crying over how he got injured? Seriously? xD

There are some  monsters that play rugby, one french guy comes to mind like Sebastian Chabal… he eats babies for breakfast.

> Quote from: StormShellX on Today at 02:01:25 AM
> Devogen, your from Australia if I recall? Now watch this video of hard hitting moments in American football: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9xTQiyi8hk

lmfao… Thats not being hit hard... all of them fall to cushy padding and there are no head clashes...

let's also remember they play on springloaded astroturf? that doesnt really hurt when you fall, plus the padding.....  we play on dirt covered with grass.

Putting heavy metal music to the clip didnt increase the volatility I'm afraid to say.

I'm a large Chiefs fan, so there you go Chief, look at this big hit by Ed Reed on Dexter Mccluster: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhgDhAg9x-E

are you kidding me devogen? you get turf burns from sliding on that stuff and no, it depends on what field you play on, my field is nothing but dirt.

@Neno:

> Soccer is a real sport. Football is for people who are scared of getting hurt.

lolwut? The most you'll get hurt in soccer is getting your shin scraped.

One of my friends, Defensive tackle, broke 2 guy's knees in the same game. Was so lulz.

Mmmm. joyful pain.

Alright, fair enough. Most football injuries are people thinking theyre hurt more than they are. They get to because they get paid a shit ton, regardless if "injured" or not.

Is it still an incredibly fun sport? Hell yes.

I don't really know a sport where you don't injure yourself. I played Ice Hockey for most of my young adult life, was padded to the max and still broke shoulders, teeth, nose (3 times)

Bottom line I spose It's not what you play, it's how hard you play it - but shaving your chest to match your pre-pubescent cheeks sort of takes the masculinity out of it.