Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Viridian is recruiting!

lollicat

[![](http://i.imgur.com/GAW3vIH.png)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/127631-viridian-the-mind-war/)

Hello, Eclipse! My game (finally) has a working engine thanks to several people, so I'm looking for a few positions to be filled. You can check out the game concept by clicking the banner above! But, if you just want a tl;dr version, the game is based upon your mind being taken over by a species of aliens known as the Ophiuchus.

Positions to be filled:

- 1-2 mappers

- 1-2 forum moderators

- 1 gui artist

- 1 programmer

- 1 main menu composer

- 1 dedicated server

MAPPERS:

- Will show me samples of your previous work.

- Will be comfortable with requesting new tiles to be made if you see necessary (I do all the graphics)

- Will be comfortable telling me if there's something wrong with any tiles and how to improve on them.

- Will inform me when maps are done to have NPCs added in by me.

- Will follow guidelines of what each map's purpose is provided by me.

FORUM MODS:

- Will dedicate time into keeping the forum active and under control.

- Will go out and attempt to recruit new people to the forums.

- Aren't really needed right now, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

GUI ARTISTS:

- Will show me samples of your previous work.

- Will use primarily the color olive green in the design.

- Will be comfortable asking for art to be used.

PROGRAMMERS:

- Will be available to help getting people online.

- Will be available to help with features put in.

- Will be able to add easy things such as tutorials, but also be able to understand how to use the features requested.

MAIN MENU COMPOSER:

- just make a song for the main menu, that's really all I'm askin for here

SERVER HOST:

- all I really need is someone to keep it up like that's literally all I want

If interested or you have any questions, you can either reply here or shoot me a PM. thank you for your time, hoohoo. ^u^

Current team:

Lollicat - pixel artist, leader of the pack hoohoo

• 1 month later...
> I could try to whip up main menu music on my guitar, I'll volunteer to be a forum mod and become your slave.

sure man whatever works :y

forum mod works too you seem p okay

or y'know

slavery

it's all cool with me

> I want to….
>
> NOT!

Shut up.

> I'm bailing out because I'm working with Cici and shit and I'm not really good at working on more than one thing. Seriously, sooo yeah, sorry. ;A;
>
> [Abyss_Tech](https://twitter.com/Abyss_Tech)

Hey man, it's cool, I feel ye.

I got someone else workin' on menu music now anyway.

Don't sweat it. uvu

I would like to apply to be an web developer. Since I already know you will accept me because you love me unconditionally I have already made you a webdesign. As leading web developer, I believe we need to redesign your selling point. Online surveys prove that the majority of the internet are into under aged woman, which you happen to be. After some serious research I have figured out what we can exploit to gain sales productivity. This is what I came up with.

>! ![](http://i.imgur.com/246muDd.png)

> I would like to apply to be an web developer. Since I already know you will accept me because you love me unconditionally I have already made you a webdesign. As leading web developer, I believe we need to redesign your selling point. Online surveys prove that the majority of the internet are into under aged woman, which you happen to be. After some serious research I have figured out what we can exploit to gain sales productivity. This is what I came up with.
>
> >! ![](http://i.imgur.com/246muDd.png)

Brilliance! Pure brilliance. Lolli, if you give me a pitch I'll program for you *cough* my love is better than Wing's *cough* You know you want me *cough* as a dev for this project *cough*

> I would like to apply to be an web developer. Since I already know you will accept me because you love me unconditionally I have already made you a webdesign. As leading web developer, I believe we need to redesign your selling point. Online surveys prove that the majority of the internet are into under aged woman, which you happen to be. After some serious research I have figured out what we can exploit to gain sales productivity. This is what I came up with.

of course you can be my web developer, you know me best and by that i mean you don't know me at all.

but that changes nothing because i would love you even if you were a disease-ridden horse on a keyboard with a mouse.

> Brilliance! Pure brilliance. Lolli, if you give me a pitch I'll program for you *cough* my love is better than Wing's *cough* You know you want me *cough* as a dev for this project *cough*

you can be a dev sure idc

everyone is a dev

admin powers for everyone

> of course you can be my web developer, you know me best and by that i mean you don't know me at all.
>
> but that changes nothing because i would love you even if you were a disease-ridden horse on a keyboard with a mouse.
>
> you can be a dev sure idc
>
> everyone is a dev
>
> admin powers for everyone

*cough* Admit you *cough* love me *cough* more than *cough* Chicken Wing *cough*