Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Anime

Marsh

Alright, so i dont really watch much anime but i kind of want to check it out again.

Here is the ones ive watched and enjoyed:

Bleach

Samurai Champloo <- My favorite

Full Metal Alchemist

Afro Samurai

Any suggestions?

> Yes it is, sad they are going to stop it this mounth…

there will allways be someone who will share them for free, you just have to search deep. ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png)

D. Gray Man. Trust me. You'll love it, and it's pretty long. (Though netflix removed most of the episodes.) But half the episodes are dubbed, and the others are subbed. (Like 200 episodes or something.) Also you could try Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. It's pretty much the same at first, but the rest is based on the Manga instead of not being based on the manga. (The first couple episodes are pretty much the same as the first couple episodes of the original FMA.)

Excel Saga and Puni Puni Poemi for comedy

Or you can always watch naruto and naruto shippuunden for one of the best animes. ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)

Or try Darker than Black. Interesting one as well.

> Excel Saga and Puni Puni Poemi for comedy
>
> Or you can always watch naruto and naruto shippuunden for one of the best animes. ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)
>
> Or try Darker than Black. Interesting one as well.

I cant watch naruto, the amount that i made fun of that show i would look like a total hypocrite. Though i have heard its one of the better ones.

Well for your age I would recommend

Instead watching this anime -> **Gantz** I recommend to read the Manga, very cool story and 18+ action, very detailed human stuff around there.

Also have a movie, and in manga expect to see some boobs, pu*sies, mutilated humans and creatures, sex, etc.

Again, another manga, a very interesting one, Vagabond (Miyamoto Musashi)

Now some Anime

**High School of the Dead** (12 episodes maybe more soon, hot girls, very interesting story, post apocalyptic but with a great feeling, not one of those shit who give a sad feeling)

**Fairy Tail** (still on going, but I recommend to watch it)

**Grappler Baki** (one of the best anime I've ever watched, awesome fights, no super powers, just pure martial arts )

**Yu Yu Hakusho** (one of my favourite anime )

**Hakuouki shinsengumi kitan** (again another awesome anime, nice fights, cool story)

Dragon Ball series are interesting only if you watched on childhood. (it's a master piece)

Naruto, another master piece, but for those who didn't watch from the beginning it's a turn off.