Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm New/Back/Leaving!

Pickle

hmm.. are these posts merged or something? (The 'I'm New/Back/Leaving' post and my 'Hello!' post) Because thats what it seems like? I've never been to a forum like this before so I'm very new at this…

Edit: Oh now I get it! Just to make sure I really do get it and this isn't a mistake, tell me if this is right:

The 'I'm New/Back/Leaving!' post, is for introductions, and when I made my post this person:

@Gwen:

> Hello and welcome… but we do have a topic for introducing yourself already.
>
> Im going to try my first topic merge! ^.^
> Hopefully i dont bork this!

merged my post into here! That makes sense :D sorry for the confusion (if there was any)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Nighthawk0973:

> hmm.. are these posts merged or something? (The 'I'm New/Back/Leaving' post and my 'Hello!' post) Because thats what it seems like? I've never been to a forum like this before so I'm very new at this…
>
> Edit: Oh now I get it! Just to make sure I really do get it and this isn't a mistake, tell me if this is right:
>
> The 'I'm New/Back/Leaving!' post, is for introductions, and when I made my post this person:
>
> merged my post into here! That makes sense :D sorry for the confusion (if there was any)

yes you are correct. I merged your hello topic into our existing introduce yourself topic.

@Nighthawk0973:

> I'm new to the Eclipse forums and Eclipse in general, but am not new to MMORPG making, since I've been around XW for quite a while. This sort of gives me an advantage, and I was able to get it up and running a lot easier than other people have. (I'm sure) Plus mapping looks pretty much the same with all the layers and fringe and NPC Avoids etc.
>
> Anyways I'm working gathering the required resources right now. XW sprite sheets are a lot easier to get a hold of than indivisual images… Oh well I'll get some soon enough.
>
> Why I am not on my computer using XW right now? Website and forums seem to have been hacked and 'Bradyok' developer of XW, hasn't posted on there in a could weeks (maybe a month...) so unless mods can fix it I don't think they'll come back online. So I think I'm going to need help when making my game so why not join up here! I'll see you all around the forums and just wanted to annouce myself before I started posting here!

Hi night i am moonlite welcome!

@Rawrz:

> Hi night i am moonlite welcome!

omg! Hi Moonlite! (As in, Moonlite Ash right? From XW?) How long have you been on Eclipse? Longer than XW or no? I saw you say you where Moonlite and said 'Hmm… but your username is Rawrz...' but than I looked at your avatar image a bit more and saw the 'Furthermore online' part and realized everything :D

@Nighthawk0973:

> omg! Hi Moonlite! (As in, Moonlite Ash right? From XW?) How long have you been on Eclipse? Longer than XW or no? I saw you say you where Moonlite and said 'Hmm… but your username is Rawrz...' but than I looked at your avatar image a bit more and saw the 'Furthermore online' part and realized everything :D

Yup I've been on here a while!

@Nighthawk0973:

> lol I just remembered about 'The flys and the guards and the trees' :D hopefully there's no 'Trees and the Cave and the Angels' for the Eclipse version of Furthermore right?

:sad: The project is dead in fact EO is slowly dying I use EG just port your project over to it my new project's name is: Nocturnal Online. EG= Eclipse Galaxy

I'm working on Alderania Online with EO. I was making a game called 'Infinite Universe' but I went back to Alderania Online once I got into XW. Oh yeah, all the XW people ditched the XW forums, they went and joined this new forum called -no advertising- which is XW specific but is thinking on creating a new engine.

Hello Community,

My name is William, and I have went by MANY online aliases within various Game Development communities. I currently own and operate an Internet Marketing Blog and a MMO Portal MMOMultiverse[dot]com. I will be extending benefits and services to the members of this community such as advertising, campaigns, and special promotions.

I am a entrepreneur, internet marketer, father have a passion for Indie game development. I can not stand to see mainstream gaming ruin the concepts of fluid, concept rich game play by using high end graphics and rehashed ideas to portray a "work of art".

This account may be new to this community and my post count may be low; but I have been involved with Game Development communities such as, Player Worlds, Konfuze, Mirage Source, EAthena, and the early versions of Eclipse for close to a decade now.

I intend to make my stay a pleasant one with the community. I am available to help where my strengths allow me to do so.I will help anyone without bias provided you are polite and respectful of members and myself.

I have undertook, started, and completed many projects. I tend to pay homage and stay true to Classic RPG titles in my over-all mapping styles

If you would like to further contact me please feel free to reach me @ [email protected]

• 3 weeks later...