Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm New/Back/Leaving!

Pickle

Hey. I'm DocDanger. I do chiptune and such so if you have a game and need music, I would be more than happy to try and provide some music for free. I am pretty much 80% sarcastic when posting in threads but I lighten up on the sarcasm when it comes to serious matters and chiptune. I hope to become a dedicated member and would really like to start making chiptune for people. And ignore my profile pic. I'm not gay :D See you around.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@DocDanger:

> Hey. I'm DocDanger. I do chiptune and such so if you have a game and need music, I would be more than happy to try and provide some music for free. I am pretty much 80% sarcastic when posting in threads but I lighten up on the sarcasm when it comes to serious matters and chiptune. I hope to become a dedicated member and would really like to start making chiptune for people. And ignore my profile pic. I'm not gay :D See you around.

Welcome. [Pic related.](http://gyazo.com/6af4cf11387b479e7e0418be6c75806b.png)

Hey! I know no one cares but I AM BACK after about 2 months. :(
I got a new computer (1 TB, with 1 TB external hard drive) learned more coding and got 2 sites and became an admin on Forum Boost. Oh, and I learned to how to pixel and I am now a PS and GIMP master. :)

EDIT: Yeah, didn't see this thread before.
Sorry. :)

@shadowdeath:

> Hey! I know no one cares but I AM BACK after about 2 months. :(
> I got a new computer (1 TB, with 1 TB external hard drive) learned more coding and got 2 sites and became an admin on Forum Boost. Oh, and I learned to how to pixel and I am now a PS and GIMP master. :)
>
> EDIT: Yeah, didn't see this thread before.
> Sorry. :)

Don't be FOOLISH! I care that your back.
Welcome back XD

I was so close to making a new topic, and when I saw this I went… PHEW!

So, Herro.
I'm uh... Kekeo, but mah' real names Marcus.  ;D
Anyways, I've been doing graphic art for about... 2 years, and I'm only 13\. I also code HTML, bits of PHP and MySQL, and soon enough, when I get time, I'm going to learn C++, #, Vb... You get my drift. Uhm... I've been chilling around here for about... 2 years? But it hasn't been so much to actually sign up and ask questions. I really never needed to. Anyways, time to wrap it up... uhm.... Yeah? Maybe someday I'll make some neat-o' post about my life... Derp.

~Kekeo
Marcus<3

Hello everyone, my name is gamesandme but you can call me Mark if you want.
I am new to the site and I am kinda lost.

Anyway, I spend my time drawing, lurking in forums, posting, and making pixels ( I am not good though)…
And an important note, I am very boring to talk to XD

If ever you need any help just contact me and I'll help...

Well, this ones gonna be weird to explain.  :huh:

I'm back (I was originally Nergal- I barely posted, but maybe a few of you saw it.) But, this time, I come with a friend who's gonna be helping me out on this new and amazing project.

Last time I was here, I sucked at coding, programming, etc. Been practicing and working and studying and I've gotten much better. Sadly, I forgot Eclipse ran on Sadscript, so I'm walking on new terrain. But, my friend is new with programming and I (unfortunately) will be teaching him. He'll be using the same account (since we're too lazy to have two accounts.)

I think thats the whole story. Glad to be back.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm back.  I quit EE when after I had to go back to school.  Now I'm using EO, and trying to manage to learn the script.  I've always been good with computers, but never was skilled at programming.  Hopefully, with some luck, I can put out a game I've had in mind for awhile now.

-Rawr

I'm back from absence, got no excuse to be gone, just been busy but there was a lot of Free time I could of payed a visit, but I didn't.

And I'm leaving once again, until Sunday for a small vacation in Holland, where there's no Internet. (Dum Dum Dum)

Hey everyone, i'm new here, my so to speak "skills" are in Pixel Art and Mapping.
I Was originally with XtremeWorlds and just got recently reffered to Eclipse and it's come to my attention that i've missed out big time. Eclipse seems like a great engine, and the Scripting and Mapping system are something i'm used to so i already feel right at home.

I hope Eclipse can get even better and develop into something even more amazing the creators here have done a great job.