• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> Oh man, someone I actually know!
>
> Everyone else here is totally new to me. I'm so confused! xD

Hello there, I am Vus.

Nice to meet you. ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)

> Doubt anyone will remember me.
>
> I may be sticking around here more often as I've taken up porting the Eclipse/Mirage engine to HTML5/WebSockets during my free time.

Yay my little MMO munchkin slave! ![:lol:](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.png)

> Oh where did I see this before?
>
> That's not "never to come back".

fine lol, ill delete my account , was nice to meet you guys, others can become a duck.

Damn cant find where to delete it, so any nice mod or admin please delete me.

> Bai! (You'll be back)

Not this time Jelly boy, once i see the account got deleted ill stop coming here, think about, i'm not good here, i didn't help the community with anything, it's time for me to not bother this site anymore.

I'm serious, i acted like a retard, maybe still acting, and tought what the heck am i doing?!

Bloody hell this place looks different … Oh and sup guys? I guess I'm back for my few months of catching up with you lot again. University life's really been hammering my free time. But just so you know, I missed you guys ... well not all of you. XD

- Adulese

PS: What oldschoolers are still around?

PSS: My old MSN account got blocked ... again. So I'm formally switching over to Skype as my main contact medium. If you want to get in contact with me, add my Skype (adulese).