Find results in...

I'm New/Back/Leaving!

Pickle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!
I've been on these forums for, well, two days now, and have yet to introduce myself.
I suppose you can call me Vixen.
I'm only 14 years old; A little young, I guess! (Haha). But I've always been interested in general creation. I love learning new things, and (generally) catch on pretty quick.
So far I've been abusing the search bar, and wow, It helps.

I decided to create my own game with Eclipse after being in various MMORPG staff teams. The idea of creating a game really really intrigues me.

So far I've only been messing around with the software, though I have a game in mind. But, Obviously, I won't create said game for quite some time. I figure the best thing to do is look at tutorials, mess around with sprites and tile-sets, etc etc. I'll try to figure out as much as I can before creating anything solid.

Don't worry, I'll be a good noob and search before asking.

Anyways, I hope that I'll have fun here!

Thanks for reading,
- Vixen.

Hello! I am mea99\. I am a BOY. Mea are my initials not my name. I felt I sould clear that up first. I have used eclipse before Robin took over with Origins but I rarely posted on the forums. I felt it would be fun to get back into making games with Eclipse, seeing it would be different to the last time where I didn't find it the most interesting thing to fill my spare time with.

I like to play Minecraft (Ingame name is mea99) and I recently bought Terraria (epic_ducky99). I have a PlayStation 3 and I would be happy to play MW/MW2/BO (Don't know why I have three games, once you've played one, you've played them all) with anyone. My PSN is epic_ducky99.

Thanks,
Mea99

P.S. My voice is HIGH ;)

@mea99:

> I have used eclipse before Robin took over with Origins but I rarely posted on the forums.

Me too.
The template was so randomly weird I never bothered to visit anything in the forums/website, only the tutorials and the downloads.

Welcome  ;)

Hello to the Touch of Death/Eclipse Forums.

My username is Byson, although i used to run off of the name YoungCoco (Not so Young anymore :D)

I am a novice spriting artist with interest in furthering my skills in the field.

I believe I have a fairly good idea for an interesting MMORPG, although I, unfortunately, do not have the skills with which to begin it, thus the reason for labelling myself a novice. Let's just say I was just able to pull off a workable Grass Tile.

That's the recent stuff, now for my MMO history…. I got into MMORPG's by playing the underrated .Hack// on the PS2, I knew nothing about MMORPG's before this time and by playing the game, I was able to significantly evolve from my immature obsession with "Chat Rooms". The first MMORPG I played was a text based, fantasy for which I cannot remember the name.....This later evolved again to the Love it or Hate it phenomenon that is Runescape.
        I have played Runescape to close on 9 years now, and although it is boring at times, I've always enjoyed helping the newer members of the community, helping them absolve into Runescapes world. My most recent MMORPG, slap me for saying this, has been the fan made "The World 2D" based on the .hack// series. I have to admit that graphically, it is not the best fan made game out there, but the community is increasingly and forever friendly.

I certainly hope I have made more than enough of an introduction, and I certainly hope somebody will allow me the chance to improve on my skills, and perhaps even assist in the idea i mentioned in the above paragraphs.

Thank You for reading

@Lenton:

> 9 years playing runescape? dawwm.
>
> Welcome to the community Byson.

Yeah, although my levels are still shoddy, I always one for going to areas to take part in all the new things they had going than concentrating on levelling up….lol.

Thank you for the welcome

**Hey Hey!**

Alright well I just wanted to say I'm new!
My friend, Bijan Kelly, showed me this site after I told him I **wanted to learn** how to make games. He said this website was really nice, really cool, with really great people.
I just thought I should say Hi to you guys! I'll try to be active on the posts, and hopefully I can manage to be good friends most of you!

Well. It's been good. Had some good times on this site but with all the new commitments I've made: school, girlfriend, algerath, I just simply don't have time for eclipse anymore. I may stop by every once in awhile to see what's up but probably not. This may be my final goodbye.

On a lighter note. Algerath is still being worked on. The written details are closely finished. I just need a java coder and I'll be set.

Email me if you'd like
[email protected]

Goodbye eclipse

Sincerely,
Eclipse vet,

Ninja-Tech

I am not only leaving Eclipse, but I am retiring in general. If you knew me on MSN and im not there anymore, sorry I only said bye to one or two people. No one will probably miss me, but I just trashed 3 months of work on a new engine for you guys.

Suck it ;P jk ttyn

umm ok…..

tootles!

Ninji... you havnt been around at all in FOREVER so whats new? :P
No really im gonna miss you... i dont see why have to leve completely. Just stop by once in a while and say hi! I still need to try to convince you to grow the super fro!!!

I guess i'll just have to talk to you at the family functions. I'll see ya later little bro!