Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm New/Back/Leaving!

Pickle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should probably post here, im back. Lots of new stuff around here. Robins head dev, site looks different, eclipse origins is like the main thing now, lots of new faces too.
New games and stuff which is good.
i might work on a game or help someone else out.. need to brush up on skills.. but its good to be back.

• 3 weeks later...
@Marsh:

> Nice, you planning on going through all the courses?

I want to get my fundamentals down with the longsword, then I'm most likely going to venture into the dagger/unarmed, maybe staff, and finally Cut and Thrust then Rapier (which is my primary focus), in that rough order.
So I'm less interested in taking the MTP1.1 or 2.2.

If the chance were to ever come up though, I wouldn't mind getting into one of those other courses.

@Marsh:

> Yea the unarmed would definitely be sweet but i guess basically any martial art would cover that. Can you pick and choose or do you have to do the course before it.

Some courses have a prerequisite (like how the Rapier Progression requires the Introduction to Rapiers, etc.), but for the most part I can pick/choose.
Everyone starts with the MTP 1.0 first, since it's like a foundation course.

Unarmed will prove very useful for self-defense, and even with the dagger, you can do Rondel dagger techniques with a MagLite flashlight, or staff techniques with an umbrella xD

I was hopeing for more support in the tutorials section but, i think i can figure this out

anyways hi im Bart
wanna start something mmo'ish
not sure what yet but im working out the kinks as i go :P

Id realy like to see if i could get some graphics peoples to help me, im not the greatest artist….

Anyways Im glad to have found this nice lil peice of software and im hopeing to be able to do....something :P

i have no idea about relevance between the 2 topics but Ok :)

im just wondering, emailing some people, trying to get some hostage for the server(my server is win 98 :P) idk if my server will hold this…..

other than that i still stand needing graphic artists/animators, i can do it myself but realy it would just look like i did it myself lol

im not even sure on what type of game im makeing :P

oh i had a question

it would seem this thing is entirely composed of VB6 stuff???
sooooo if i knew VB6 like a charm i shouldnt have much issues scripting/editing/playing with this program(im useing Origins)