Find results in...

I'm New/Back/Leaving!

Pickle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,
Most of you have seen me on chat talking about Making that MMBN MMORPG, but since I'm no programmer and no team, And I'm "supposed" to study….
So I'll just let go my dream of making an MMO out of my childhood game :'(

Btw, Learning programming might take me some lot of time, since holidays are in like 7 months x.x
But i'll be here and posting and anything else ;P

I'm back for any who didn't notice… just dropping buy for a while to see what's up.

@ghngames:

> I have??????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I didnt know that

You, good sir, have a lie for a signature.  [Check out why here](http://scienceavenger.blogspot.com/2007/12/cambridge-word-scramble-study-its-fake.html)

Also, if you contact Cambridge University and ask them about this, they claim that they have never made any such study.

As you may have noticed, I've been fifty million times less active recently, as five new messages in my inbox confirm. So I've decided to simply announce that I will be extremely inactive, if at all for the next few weeks, possibly months. It could be considered as leaving, but I might come back soonish.

@Lollicat:

> As you may have noticed, I've been fifty million times less active recently (etc etc).

And… the contest >:S? xD, just joking... although hope it doesn't get abruptly unfinished D':.
--~~--
Hello, I'm new, and I like to change my hobbies sometimes :) (no, I don't refer to "start something and leave it", just diverse my activities around the day). Most part of the time is graphic design-related, like pixel art, drawing, or just designing something... so I could help here and there, I think. Just don't think of me as an employee >:D (by now), I want to be free ~('º')~ (not break, I don't have a moustache x'D).

See you around,
L'ark Mitsinikos

@mitlark:

> And… the contest >:S? xD, just joking... although hope it doesn't get abruptly unfinished D':.

I will check in every so often to finish up the contest and whatever I decide the prize to be, but after that I'll officially be taking a break. Welcome to Eclipse, by the way~

Just back for a second, to find something here, but I just have to say this:
WOW. Epicly nice remake of the website!
It looks so much more professional now. Really great job!
Also, amazing how this is still an active community and that the development is still going well!
Awesome work here guys!
I might get back to eclipse once, but for now… no :P