Find results in...

I'm New/Back/Leaving!

Pickle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@renzo:

> You've been here too long JBA, now you can never leave!

It's true, you can't stay away for long!

@Gwen:

> JBA!!!!!!
>
> You better be sticking around for more than just a little bit dear!
> Nice to see you haven't completely fallen off the face of the earth!

I sure hope to, congrats on the mod-ship!

@JBA:

> Just stopping in, things have really changed! I'm glad to see so many familiar names still around here!

JETBLACK ANGEL, welcome back!
*waves*

@Oracle: Welcome back, have you ever read my [Eclipse Comics](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,57307.0.html)?  You're in it, around page 8/9.

Hey Eclipse, I'm leaving. It's an unhelpful forum with a bunch of stuck up assholes thinking they own the world. Oh Robin, Be the first one to comment on this and lock it. Like you always do! Half of you need to get a life.I mean, focus on something important. Not a god damn 2D orpg. The other half of you who do this for fun. And like to learn from doing it. You're okay. I'm going to miss those of you. But you fat trolls sitting at home or in your office reading this. Instantly about to say something like. "This made my day!" or "Rofl this guy is an idiot" What are you gaining? You're gaining NOTHING. Robin, You're an Ass. Everybody knowns it. Nobody is going to say it. So I will. You think you're god. You correct everybody. You ruin everything. duck off and go eat a first born child. Anyway, FUK YOU ECLIPSE! Hye? How about you go troll about duck being spelt wrong. It's a god damn filter! duck off! duck! Shit package tunnel package head asshole retarded troll raping mother duckers! Peace Out!

@LemonDoggy:

> Hey Eclipse, I'm leaving. It's an unhelpful forum with a bunch of stuck up assholes thinking they own the world. Oh Robin, Be the first one to comment on this and lock it. Like you always do! Half of you need to get a life.I mean, focus on something important. Not a god damn 2D orpg. The other half of you who do this for fun. And like to learn from doing it. You're okay. I'm going to miss those of you. But you fat trolls sitting at home or in your office reading this. Instantly about to say something like. "This made my day!" or "Rofl this guy is an idiot" What are you gaining? You're gaining NOTHING. Robin, You're an Ass. Everybody knowns it. Nobody is going to say it. So I will. You think you're god. You correct everybody. You ruin everything. duck off and go eat a first born child. Anyway, FUK YOU ECLIPSE! Hye? How about you go troll about duck being spelt wrong. It's a god damn filter! duck off! duck! Shit package tunnel package head asshole retarded troll raping mother duckers! Peace Out!

:<

After the maturity you showed at the end of your post i could care less if you leave or not

@LemonDoggy:

> Half of you need to get a life.I mean, focus on something important. Not a god damn 2D orpg.

Looks to me like you're the one that should focus on something more than a forum.. you are taking this far to seriously.

So I am back from the local police department and I have a lot of things to sort out in my life, as my entire life is and has been a mess, for the past, exactly eighteen years (yes, today was yet another horrible birthday, thanks mum).

I might have to visit a psychologist, as well as other instances to get my life sorted out at financial, psychological, and any other aspects, Therefore I might not be able to get online as often as I used to.

I hope you lot do understand this.

Yours faithfully
  Stephan.