Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm New/Back/Leaving!

Pickle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eclipse is no longer eclipse, Figured I would stay around for a month or two and see how it goes… But within a week a paid version of Eclipse gets announced. The more and more I stay the more and more it seems like the site is now solely focused on making quick money before the site dies out completely.

I have personally helped fund this site various times out of pocket to help hosting and couldn't even get the simplest of respect from Marsh letting me know that my investments into the sponsorship ads and donations would end up helping a community that is now being driven with the intent to solely make money and that it was going to have a new owner. 

Its not what MR was, nor the old forums and it sucks ass that Marsh let it go to this.

Might check back from time to time but Skideria games will no longer be an official sponsor. I'm going to let my ads run out til August and let them venture out for other sponsors.

Goodluck to all :3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello, I'm ArtisanX, originally Apple Bloom back in 2011! Although I still have to get used to the new layout of the forums, I do appreciate and love the new releases of EO! I took a break from VB6 2 years ago, but now I'm back! (insert f***s to give here)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey guys! 

Not sure of any of my older Eclipse brother-en from the early Total Eclipse days are still active, but for those new people I am Ninja-Tech or commonly known as Ninja. I first discovered Eclipse in its very early development stage back in 2006 (7 years ago holy shit!) and ever since then I've been part of this growing community. I also can speak of the Green Forums that no one probably knows about haha. 

I am also a Global Mod, but that status seems to have been stricken from my account, which is fine haha I havent been on here in quite sometime. I'll be coming on and off for awhile. I've been debating whether to start working on a game project again or just critically observing the community projects to see if they have gotten better over time haha..

Well anyways.

It feels good to be back at home? 

not with that Logo though, ick :-P

Sincerely,

Ninja