Find results in...

I'm New/Back/Leaving!

Pickle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to take a moment to say hello.  I am actually not a new person to the Mirage source community.  I have been around them for nearly 8 years now.  I spent my begining years in the playerworlds community and then moved onto Elysium back before it became an open source. 

Though there are a lot of you who have come from the same source communities as me, I think the majority of people here do not know me which is why I have decided to just start new.  There are many talanted builders within these forums and as a programmer I hope to both learn more here as well as add to the forums.

At the moment it will be the Eclipse Origins source that I will specialize in.

Happy holidays.

Hey there, I'm Ashley. Im a newbie to the community however I have toyed around with VB6 and Mirage in the past. I have recently just been trolling the forum and taking a look at EO which I must say is absolutely gorgeous. A little bit about myself, I love writing, conceptualization, as well as drawing. I am a very creative person and I figured if I could draw, write, and create worlds on paper, why not learn to create them through coding. I have been working on a series of stories under the name of The Last Bible, I want to make them into my own little manga project. Anyways I hope to expand my knowledge through this Forum, make some new friends, and begin production on my own original game.

@Ashley:

> Hey there, I'm Ashley. Im a newbie to the community however I have toyed around with VB6 and Mirage in the past. I have recently just been trolling the forum and taking a look at EO which I must say is absolutely gorgeous. A little bit about myself, I love writing, conceptualization, as well as drawing. I am a very creative person and I figured if I could draw, write, and create worlds on paper, why not learn to create them through coding. I have been working on a series of stories under the name of The Last Bible, I want to make them into my own little manga project. Anyways I hope to expand my knowledge through this Forum, make some new friends, and begin production on my own original game.

Welcome hope you stay with us

@Ashley:

> Hey there, I'm Ashley. Im a newbie to the community however I have toyed around with VB6 and Mirage in the past. I have recently just been trolling the forum and taking a look at EO which I must say is absolutely gorgeous. A little bit about myself, I love writing, conceptualization, as well as drawing. I am a very creative person and I figured if I could draw, write, and create worlds on paper, why not learn to create them through coding. I have been working on a series of stories under the name of The Last Bible, I want to make them into my own little manga project. Anyways I hope to expand my knowledge through this Forum, make some new friends, and begin production on my own original game.

welcome, I hope you enjoy it here.

@Ashley:

Did you draw the pics in your sig yourself cus if so its some good work.

Hello, I'm new around these parts, was looking for tilesets and ended up here. Always did want to make an MMORPG myself but never had the chance.

In most of the world, they call me Nodtveidt… I'm the lead developer and "public face" of Eponasoft, a small game studio located in Puerto Rico. I am a 25 year veteran programmer and an expert in Visual Basic 6\. Experimenting with the Eclipse engine will be a lot of fun. Right now, our studio is developing a game for a retro console (not a competing engine, the engine is closed-source and not available for download), but this kind of stuff is always good for when a break is needed. :)

Just wanted to say hey and I'm gonna be active on here for a while. I've been doing this off and on for a while. I used to active in the fourms when it was Elyssium and I remember when this engine got started. I used to be on here as BlueTails I think and I was working on a game when my laptop got stolen but that was like two years ago and really is no importance to anyone else. Anywho.. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hey. (:

Hello Again

I've been away for more than a year, I'm pretty sure nobody missed me. Or remember me. Anyway I'll be lurking around for a while, while restarting my old game project.

I'm back here because my renewed interest in putting an ORPG, and this comunity is a very nice one.

Be seeing you.