Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm New/Back/Leaving!

Pickle

Well guys its been fun. But its time for me to leave and move on. The past few months I have seen this site loose more of the decent members and pick up idiots. I know it has been said by many but the following needs to be said again.

Marshy Dearest - Your a good man. Hope all works out. Hit me up on XBL sometime. But you should know that your starting to slack in many ways. When i first started here you where an active person who held up the rules. Now it just seems you don't give two shits what happens here.

Soul - Sry for being a stick to you. Your one of the only decent staff left.

Gwen/Luna - I've pmed you. Hopefully I'll talk to you down the road.

Weeam, Cheif, Azure - Y'all already left which is sad. I started to only come here to bs with you guys. Weeam you where one of the greatest staff I've ever seen.

Spork - your still a complete ass hat.. have a good life.

SJR - keep doing what your doing… someone has to push these idiots to do something with their useless lives.

Lumi - if you com back hit me up on Facebook. I'll be around there.

For the rest of you staffs -

Y'ALL ducking SUCK!!! You are arrogant pricks that need a good smack to put you in your god damn place. Especially the webtastic team. Y'all came on in ducked this site and then the site went down the drain even more... You confuse the bum candy out of people with the name of your group changing a billion times a day. you sit on your asses claiming y'all are doing something but your not.

I have not seen a blue name mod in months. So to you guys, Y'all ducking slacking.

For the Rules and Nicer Eclipse

I ask what ducking rules. When the staff don't even obey them, you really can't enforce them. For Marshy Dearest's nicer eclipse... That went to ducking hell within 2 god damn days... Marshy Dearest wants this place to become popular but yet he does not do anything to keep people in check and make sure things are somewhat professional.

The term professional.... I use that term a lot lately. I've been using this term a lot do to Marshy Dearest saying that he has some decent people looking at this site. Sadly how it is now I'm really surprised anyone is interested... We are all immature pricks. Yes i said we all.. That includes me. It seems most of us only come here to troll these days. Sadly that is what this site has become for me. Just a place to come and troll people.

Any who for those who say TLDR here is a summary

duck Y'ALL I'M OUT OF HERE! ENJOY YOUR LIVES AND DON'T WASTE YOUR LIFE HERE. YOU WILL ONLY FAIL IF YOU DO!!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'll be damned, crzy the hated you hit it right on the head to some extent. General and Colonel, Squadron forever. I also have to state that I'm not liking the attitude of some of the staff around here nor some of the idiotic actions they take. I'll be quitting after the programming competition, I figure it's the last thing I could do as some sort of contribution(I might check in every once in a while) if not that I'll just release some tutorial. I'll probably still use this as a source of communication.

While I partially agree with some points, this is not the topic to discuss the efficiency of the forum staff members so if you have something to say to the staff, do it in private and not in a topic where everyone thinks they have to put their own two cents in the matter; this topic isn't about the staff. Or just make another topic about it.

On a side note, see all of you guys who are leaving forever, in a few weeks/months!

Because let's all be truthful, we all return at some point, if it's logged in or not, we returned.

Am I the only one who's happy that Lumi, Colonel and crzy the hated the hated are leaving? They never did anything besides female dog and moan in the shoutbox and start pointless flame wars. They're all worthless pieces of crap.

The funny thing is that they're leaving because they think the community is filled with idiots… and that they're _totally_ not idiots themselves.

Oh ill be back i just gotta get my stuff in order before boot camp ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png) i cant wait so see what new crap u guys manage to come up with in the couple of months ill be gone.

I'm back! I was a member since Feb 2009\. I was active for 2 years, applied for veteran and never got it so I rage quit ![:P](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.png) Nah, just was caught up in life so had to be inactive. But I should be back now!

> Am I the only one who's happy that Lumi, Colonel and crzy the hated the hated the hated are leaving? They never did anything besides female dog and moan in the shoutbox and start pointless flame wars. They're all worthless pieces of crap.
>
> The funny thing is that they're leaving because they think the community is filled with idiots… and that they're _totally_ not idiots themselves.

Bad news, i'm back !

Death dies hard, and jungle, please shoot yourself you ugly bum.