Find results in...

I'm New/Back/Leaving!

Pickle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Weeam:

> There comes a time in every person's journey, that they need to say farewell for good. I believe that today is the day I cut my ties with Eclipse. I'm pretty ill-tempered to most, and I don't do anything of use anymore. And haven't for a very long time. I've had a blast, but I need to focus on actually living, seeing that my life has been one helluva curve ball. Some of you guys I dig, but then those who are the majority, can kiss my ass in the best way possible. Good luck with everything.

Good luck with everything man. Hope it all works out for you.

Welp, HDD decided to melt down, and I'm not here for long, and I'm without all my usual programs, so, yeah, I'm gonna be gone for a while. D:. For how long, I have no idea. (As for the source code for The Tower, at least THAT's safely on DropBox. v_v)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, sort of new to the forums. Been going through all the tutorials and such, really helpful. Glad I found this site. : )

Hey Guys,
Im finishing up in Scotland soon and I'm gonna be really really busy for at least the next 12 months. Probably longer if I get a full time job with IBM. So I'm throwing in the towel finally. Had a good run, lots of laughs etc. It's been nice getting to know all you newer guys on tinychat and the shoutbox. Wish you all the best for the future. You can keep in contact with me through twitter (@ajtuckwood) or facebook (/a.tuckwood) or through my blog (napalmcheesecake.net).

And no, getting de-admin'd was coincidental here. I was planning on leaving at the end of my Scottish endeavour anyway. Had hoped to have one final hurrah this weekend but whatever.

Have a good one eclipse, here is your resident drunkard signing out after 8 years. Love you guys.

Sp!ke/ Sp0rk/ Alanspike/Batman/Sp0rk 'da Drunk/ Sporkington/ Turkeytoast/ Alanspork

@Spork:

> Hey Guys,
> Im finishing up in Scotland soon and I'm gonna be really really busy for at least the next 12 months. Probably longer if I get a full time job with IBM. So I'm throwing in the towel finally. Had a good run, lots of laughs etc. It's been nice getting to know all you newer guys on tinychat and the shoutbox. Wish you all the best for the future. You can keep in contact with me through twitter (@ajtuckwood) or facebook (/a.tuckwood) or through my blog (napalmcheesecake.net).
>
> And no, getting de-admin'd was coincidental here. I was planning on leaving at the end of my Scottish endeavour anyway. Had hoped to have one final hurrah this weekend but whatever.
>
> Have a good one eclipse, here is your resident drunkard signing out after 8 years. Love you guys.
>
> Sp!ke/ Sp0rk/ Alanspike/Batman/Sp0rk 'da Drunk/ Sporkington/ Turkeytoast/ Alanspork

No… Can't be true. I'm the only troll left?

@Spork:

> Hey Guys,
> Im finishing up in Scotland soon and I'm gonna be really really busy for at least the next 12 months. Probably longer if I get a full time job with IBM. So I'm throwing in the towel finally. Had a good run, lots of laughs etc. It's been nice getting to know all you newer guys on tinychat and the shoutbox. Wish you all the best for the future. You can keep in contact with me through twitter (@ajtuckwood) or facebook (/a.tuckwood) or through my blog (napalmcheesecake.net).
>
> And no, getting de-admin'd was coincidental here. I was planning on leaving at the end of my Scottish endeavour anyway. Had hoped to have one final hurrah this weekend but whatever.
>
> Have a good one eclipse, here is your resident drunkard signing out after 8 years. Love you guys.
>
> Sp!ke/ Sp0rk/ Alanspike/Batman/Sp0rk 'da Drunk/ Sporkington/ Turkeytoast/ Alanspork

I'll miss you spork, I sometimes went to eclipse homepage just to see if you are on tinychat here.