Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm New/Back/Leaving!

Pickle

@Crazy:

> I'm… not new, but i'm back. No one probably knows me considering I have mostly lurked the forum for the past 6 years, but some might recognize me as part of the Psithyroi Online team (which I can proudly say I am no longer with), started a new account since my last one gave me nightmares of how foolish I was back when I was 11-12 years old.

Why did you leave Psithyroi? Welcome back btw.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Captain:

> Why did you leave Psithyroi? Welcome back btw.

Don't get me wrong the team is full of very talented, nice people, but working with a few members i'm not going to mention became difficult. Things were unorganized, jobs weren't too clear, people had to focus on college, and the people I handed the programming over to didn't work on it as much as I had hoped.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
There comes a time in every person's journey, that they need to say farewell for good. I believe that today is the day I cut my ties with Eclipse. I'm pretty ill-tempered to most, and I don't do anything of use anymore. And haven't for a very long time. I've had a blast, but I need to focus on actually living, seeing that my life has been one helluva curve ball. Some of you guys I dig, but then those who are the majority, can kiss my ass in the best way possible. Good luck with everything.

HELLO WORLD!!!

^.^ Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi!

My name is Mina, i like to make and play games as well as general computer programming and design. I make a lot of AHK programs and VB6 programs!

I also like to chat and roleplay alot, so if your into that you can find my site easy enough!

I plan on making a new mmorpg and since i heard eclipse has its new release i figured i might aswell break it in!

So! i hope to meet someone of you around!! CYA!! *waves*