Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BioShock Infinite (Spoilers)

Nook

Yesterday saw the release of BioShock Infinite in the US.

It's getting perfect or near-perfect scores across the board and already the most likely candidate for game of the year. I just started playing and can see why. It's great to see a sequel live up to the predecessor.

What are you guys' thoughts on the game? ![:lol:](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.png)

I love the opening. The feel of the new world and everything was just done so well. The gameplay is increasingly brutal, i though the first was messed up but jeeze.

So far i would say better then 2 but not as good as 1.

Really enjoying it though ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)

Beat it a couple days ago. That last part of the game got a little weird for me, but the ending was superb.

I'm on my second replay, and it's quite a new experience. Everything makes so much sense now.

Awesome game imo.

Didn't look for it the first playthrough, but it's an option for me now. It's a tribute to the retro 90's shooters that makes the game way more hardcore. Enemies are tougher, resources are scarcer, and revival costs money.

• 1 month later...
Personally bio shock infinite is on my top 5 games I've ever played. I made it through my second time to get the collectibles and now i'm going to start my 1999 run through. The ending was amazing. Blew my mind. Although it has a different feel from the other two games i can really say it has a true bio shock feel. A new world, a scary world. A must buy. ![:hitler:](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/hitler.gif)

I got Bioshock infinite for free when i bought my gpu lol. it's rly an amazing game, i love the gameplay and everything. The ending just like…What? i rly didn't understand why they ended with you drowning from 3 of the same girl(but from diff. dimensions apparently) and *poof* end.

the rest was really awesome, i would recommend this game to anyone looking for some fps games.

> I got Bioshock infinite for free when i bought my gpu lol. it's rly an amazing game, i love the gameplay and everything. The ending just like…What? i rly didn't understand why they ended with you drowning from 3 of the same girl(but from diff. dimensions apparently) and *poof* end.
>
> the rest was really awesome, i would recommend this game to anyone looking for some fps games.

Because wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff.

I despised the game. Besides the religious and race traitor things constantly coming up, I've always hated multiple dimensions and self's in any game/story. I really hated the story, although I loved rescuing Bell ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png).

That's just my opinion though.

> Because wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff.

I see what you did there.

> I got Bioshock infinite for free when i bought my gpu lol. it's rly an amazing game, i love the gameplay and everything. The ending just like…What? i rly didn't understand why they ended with you drowning from 3 of the same girl(but from diff. dimensions apparently) and *poof* end.
>
> the rest was really awesome, i would recommend this game to anyone looking for some fps games.

The ending is suppose to show where the original choice was made. And you drowning was suppose to stop that choice from every coming to surface. However they may have already let you make that choice in the first place and just drowned the man who he would of become rather then the man he already is. If you wait until the end of the credits you will get one more scene in the game.

But even if they would have tried to do a different ending, people would have been saying how it could of gone this way or that way. The whole games basis is over an infinite possibilities and endless worlds scenario. They could of ended it a million other ways and there would of been an unintentional what if to everything. The way the did in fact end it wasn't just the safest, but also the best way you could end a game based on a theory of infinite worlds. They completely and utterly destroyed those worlds with the main antagonist in it. Not to mention the final scene also sprung in another infinite possibilities of the main Protagonist being alive,