Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A Deathly thought.

Link

So, I was thinking, donate some of your points to me, and allow me to rule the world.

**STOP**

I know what you're thinking, well …why the hell would we do this? I give you these valid points.

1\. I'm Brigadier.

2\. You're not doing anything with them anyway, don't be a snoodlebump (Just made this word up)

3\. I'm awesome.

4\. I'll make a poll to let you vote who to use the banhammer on, or will I? See, I'm truthful and won't lie to your face.

5\. Who better to rule the world than Death in the form of a kid??

6\. 10-15 points won't hurt. Unless I decide to use the ban hammer on your ass.

7\. I'll release an awesome Pokemon Mystery Dungeon custom version or some other custom version.

7.5\. I'm smexy.

8\. Because I have a dream, the end. The dream was wet and is not to be discussed here.

9\. I'll do it right, and continue Jungle's legacy!

**VOTE Brigadier for the first banhammer holder!** Because if Briggz can't do it. The world ends here, do you want to be responsible for ending the world goddammit?!?!?!?!?! LOVE PEACE and HAIR GREASE

Current Supporters:

CMF

Matthew

Sephiroth

CiCi

Prince Cold

Jumpahead

Ahri

> I will donate if you use the bahammer with..![](http://www.ngpriest.com/wp-content/uploads/images.mmosite.com/my/upload/22/41/princessdoll30/10/0203/2010020352034_194.jpg)
>
> you know who ;D

I strongly take that into consideration :C….the more points you donate...the stronger the influence over my choice.

> Cici, you're now deemed awesome, even though you were already awesome. You've been aded to my list of supporters!

Sometimes I have to let some of my awesomeness go, cause I get more and more awesome by the second, so yeah, it gets all stuffed up and I be like

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)

• 2 weeks later...