Find results in...

Forum Moderation Team

Marsh

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mar$h has been banned. I had warned you all.

Those loyal to me will become regular members again. Those who sided with Mar$h or thought this was some kind of democracy: you will be banned.

DeathTheKid has plots to take over ownership. He will now be banned permanently and so will anyone who joins his side.

After the ceremony honoring my new ownership, I will rename the forums to TouchOfGreen. Those who refuse to wear these colors proudly will have their mouths sealed (mute) for eternity.

> Mar$h has been banned. I had warned you all.
>
> Those loyal to me will become regular members again. Those who sided with Mar$h or thought this was some kind of democracy: you will be banned.
>
> DeathTheKid has plots to take over ownership. He will now be banned permanently and so will anyone who joins his side.
>
> After the ceremony honoring my new ownership, I will rename the forums to TouchOfGreen. Those who refuse to wear these colors proudly will have their mouths sealed (mute) for eternity.

Are you serious about taking this forums over? This will decide what I say next.

> I was serious about banning Mar$h and look at him now. If you stand in my way of taking ownership, you will be next.

Okay then, I'll speak my mind which is something I should have done after getting threatened the first time by you.

Ehem…BRING IT ON YOUR GREEN COBBLER DWARF, WE HAVE A RIGHT TO SPEAK OUR MINDS AND ELECT A RULER FREELY AND NOT FROM FEAR OF GETTING BANNED, MUTED OR GABBED IN A BASEMENT BY A POWER HUNGRY LEPRECHAUN. I FOLLOW WHO I CHOOSE SO GO AHEAD AND BAN ME, I'LL PACK IT UP AND MOVE TO CHAOS PROJECT (WHERE I CAME FROM BTW), YOU GREEN LUCKY CHARM EATING, TOP HAT WEARING DORK. SCREW leadership and SCREW YOU, no one will want you as leader if you act like a jackass -.-.

> Then you shall feel my wrath! Let the ban hammer struck you down and squish you as thin as a piece of paper.
>
> Any last words? If you ask for my forgiveness, I shall consider it.

Consider this, I shall meet you in the cold, dark crucibles of HELL! -Draws his sword-

> Okay then, I'll speak my mind which is something I should have done after getting threatened the first time by you.
>
> Ehem…BRING IT ON YOUR GREEN COBBLER DWARF, WE HAVE A RIGHT TO SPEAK OUR MINDS AND ELECT A RULER FREELY AND NOT FROM FEAR OF GETTING BANNED, MUTED OR GABBED IN A BASEMENT BY A POWER HUNGRY LEPRECHAUN. I FOLLOW WHO I CHOOSE SO GO AHEAD AND BAN ME, I'LL PACK IT UP AND MOVE TO CHAOS PROJECT (WHERE I CAME FROM BTW), YOU GREEN LUCKY CHARM EATING, TOP HAT WEARING DORK. SCREW leadership and SCREW YOU, no one will want you as leader if you act like a jackass -.-.

Well said Prince. You truly should be king.

Why not bring back Sekaru, General Pony, Mephisto Pheles and Rob Janes? they can find a solution.