Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Forum Moderation Team

Marsh

Today i made a important decision in the future of Eclipse. I realized that the forum is to big for the 4 or 5 active moderators we have today. There is simply to many users to moderate 24/7\. Hiring more mods would lead to corruption and even more forum issues. Because of this i have decided to let the forum behave on the **honor system**. Please do not abuse your powers and warn yourself accordingly.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today we stand as one! (Literally we're all moderators) united community…we are...the community...of blue names. I had a dream...that purple, yellow, black, green, bright blue, pink, red and even white alike would come together as one, that dream did come true.

The dream quickly became a nightmare as every living creature spurred into a rush for the sight of the ModCP. If there were one to find this magical place on these here forums, we're all DOOMED. For the sake of eclipse, restore order Marshy Dearest!

Now Marshy Dearest, in my hand I hold a yellow pill and in my other an unkown color...let's just say rainbow pill...if you take the yellow pill eclipse will go back to what is was you'll be yellow and balance will be restores thus allowing your normal life...if you take the "rainbow" pill everything will remain, but I'll show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

![](http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/41083/2520602-morpheus.jpg)

> Stop impersonating me. Only the true marsh has 999999 warning points. Of course if you want to make the disguise complete….

Throw in the 10k postcount and the painties and you have yourself a deal. ![^_^](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/happy.png)

Still working the permissions over. Dont want to give you guys the ability to delete forums. Or else Eclipse would be gone in a day ![:o](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.png).

****ATTENTION****

With this new power, I am taking over the forums. I will appoint a council of trusted members who wish to side with me. Everyone else will receive the banhammer treatment.

This honor system is now a monarchy. Those with me shall ban Mar$h and all other previous admin, mods & web devs.

> ****ATTENTION****
>
> With this new power, I am taking over the forums. I will appoint a council of trusted members who wish to side with me. Everyone else will receive the banhammer treatment.
>
> This honor system is now a monarchy. Those with me shall ban Mar$h and all other previous admin, mods & web devs.

I'll join you if I can be Second-in-Command.

> I'll join you if I can be Second-in-Command.

You will be named Hand of the King. You will receive General Chat & Forum Games as yours to protect.

DeathTheKid will be appointed Jester. He has liked my post and deserves a little something.

Join the revolution or be banned for eternity.

> Ha, you, second in command? If that happens we're truly doomed. I'll join not asking to be second in command, I demand it. It will be easy to keep balance around here with my forceful hand, ahahaha, ahahaha.
>
> Little did they know of Death's twisted mind.

You suck balls while moderating. You do not even have the power to control the noobs.

A little something? If anyone is taking over, it's me, not these two clowns. You don't even know how to mute, I call eternal fail. I say to the people, follow me and we ban Greendude and his little follower Abhi and end their little tantrum for power.