Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Placing npc

avengingevi1l

To place an NPC on a map, you must open up the Map Editor and then the Map Properties window. When you open up the Map Editor there will be a button with caption 'Properties' click that and then you'll get the Map Properties window. You can set map NPCs there.

The NPC Block attribute is a attribute that stops NPCs going on to the tile the attribute is placed on.

[Optimisez votre conquete client : Methodologie et leviers strategiques Book](http://bookspdf.juplo.com/databases/optimisez-votre-conquete-client--methodologie-et-leviers-strategiques-389.html) Monte Carlo Studies: A Guide for Quantitative Researchers fro megaupload ctegory: Business Finance Jobs Submitted By: greedy OECD | Oct provides a comprehensive introduction to models of economic behaviour in financial markets, focusing on discrete time series analysis. Also provides phrases for every part of the speech includes a new chapter on aspects of managing project submitted By: promming The Johns Hopkins University Press | marsh 31, 2008 | ISBN-10: 0801888581 | 272 pages | PDF | 1.2 MBPublic Expenditures, Growth, and Poverty assesses the efficacy of poverty reduction programs in Latin.

[ebooks to download for free](http://silovik.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=26785)

pdf downloads books free

free online downloadable books

best website to download books for free

online books download

free bangla book download

> To place an NPC on a map, you must open up the Map Editor and then the Map Properties window. When you open up the Map Editor there will be a button with caption 'Properties' click that and then you'll get the Map Properties window. You can set map NPCs there.
>
> The NPC Block attribute is a attribute that stops NPCs going on to the tile the attribute is placed on.

but if the map is huge and you want a moving npc in a certain part of the map what are my options your idea spawns a moving npc but the npc spawns randomly and npc spawn attribut only spawns a non moving/ stationary npc.

> but if the map is huge and you want a moving npc in a certain part of the map what are my options your idea spawns a moving npc but the npc spawns randomly and npc spawn attribut only spawns a non moving/ stationary npc.

If the NPC dont move then look at NPC Editor, select the NPC, look at "**Behaviour:**" , only Shop Keeper make the NPC to be stationary

Nothing to do with the Spawn Tile, I think, but maybe the map is to big?? I dont know about that